FIFTY FIVE

CHAPTER 55

Today is the day where the graduates are going to the fair. I think it was a pretty good idea of the boys to think about that and talk about it to the whole school. I do remember though that Jaehyun and I almost died in the ferris wheel though...I woke up early seeing Jaehyun looking at me and smiling. I jump in suprise and hug him.

"How did you get in the house?" I mumbled.

"I have the keys. Remember? Your eomma gave me a pair" He said with a chuckle.

"You scared me" I said.

"Are you getting ready now? I want to go to the fair as fast as possible" Jaehyun said teasing me.

"Arasseo. Give me a second." I say and take my clothes to get changed.

I got out of the bathroom and we went to school together. We met up with the others and waited for the buses to arrive and transport us the the fair. The ride was fairly long but pleasant. Everyone was joyful and as always our little gang only talked to eachother. I still catch a glimpse of people around me still shocked at how much I changed but what can I say? Thanks to Jaehyun I kniw the meaning of love. Parental and friends love is different than loving someone. The best relationship one can have is when you are lovers but best friends and the same time. Anyways, we got to the fair and took our tickets. We went roaming around the streets of the fair and chatted. The others eventually left us alone for some couple time and rides. We decided to go into the arcade section of the fair and we played some duel games and other games. We were equally being painful to eachother but it made it more amusing. We ended up finishing and heading out to get some food. We ordered and we ate.

"Would you like to go on the ferris wheel with me again?" Jaehyun asked me.

"Jaehyun... You remember what happened last time? Well, I am kind of terrified that the same incident happens again" I said getting nervous.

"It won't happen again, plus I am here with you by your side" he said taking a hold of my hand and smiled.

We went to the ferris wheel and got in. The ride started moving and I felt anxious to an extreme level. I felt Jaehyun's hand hold onto mine and he used his other hand to make me face him.

"Don't worry Eun. Everything will be fine trust me" He said.

"I know but I still can't get it out of my mind" I said embarressed and blushing.

"Let me help you with that" He said as he got closer and closer to my face and smashed his lips onto mine for a gentle kiss.

When the kiss was over, the ride was done also.

"Wow! You seriously did make me forget about the ferris wheel!" I said while interwining my fingers with his.

"That I did. Now let's go meet with the others" he said with a smiled and we started walking back.

"Arasseo" I said smiling.

*Time Skip*

We met up with the others and headed back home. This time, we went to Taeyong's for another sleep-over all together since he had the house to himself. I missed the sleep-overs since they were awesome and also the reason why everyone bonded. We went to get our supplies for the night and went back to his place. As always, the video games, board games and our phones were the middle of the intertainment. We also watched a couple movies all together and had a fun time laughing. Since last time we were here, Taeyong's parents renovated the basement and added three rooms. I am pretty sure they knew that we were all couples. The girls planned on sleeping together but the guys objected so we had to sleep with our boyfriends. I wasn't against it, but it was new for me. Anywhom, we went into our respected room and got ready to go to bed. I hopped in the bed first and started snuggling the blankets. Jaehyun came over and we fell asleep and that was the end of our day. 

_______________________________________

I apologize for a very late update. I had a lot of trouble with updating and had a lot of problems that had to be fixed. I don't have as much ideas anymore so it might end up be less than 60 chapters , but special chapters will be added with a q&a chap for the characters. Thank you for your patience. Seriously. I love you all and thank you for being devoted readers ^^