THIRTY

CHAPTER 30

When we got to his room, we played a bit of video games and then decided to watch a movie. When I looked at the time, it was already 11 o'clock.

"I should call my mother so I can tell her I am comming" I said.

"Aniyo. You don't have to. You are sleeping here" He said.

"How?! I didn't even bring clothes!" I said.

"Oh, about that, I forgot to tell you.It's fine. I will lend you a hoodie and some shorts, ara?"

"Arasseo, but how does my eomma know?" I asked him confused.

"When I went upstairs, I asked her and she was fine with it" he said.

"You planned everything out so fast" I said as I signed.

I went to the bathroom to go change into his clothes. His hoodie would look like a dress on me and I liked it. I don't like dresses, but it was so comfy that I was fine with it. I got out and went to his room. He was putting a blanket and pillows on the floor in front of the television.

"Why are you putting all these pillows and blankets on the floor?" I asked.

"Because you will sleep in my bed. I can manage the floor. Do you want to watch another movie?" He said.

"Sure. Do you want to watch an action movie?"

"Ne. Do you want to watch this?" He said with a dvd in his hand.

"Sure"

We played the movie and watched it. Halfway through the movie, my eyes became heavier and heavier. I would blink to see if I could stay awake but the next thing see was total black. I woke up the next morning in someones arms. I looked up and saw Jaehyun sleeping. I was freaking out and asking myself what happened so I backed away. I tried to move slowly out of his grip but he ended waking up.

"You are finally awake" he said.

"Ne. Jaehyun, what happened last night?" I asked.

"You fell alseep on the floor and I let you rest. I went to sleep after and you cuddled me. Did you know, you move a lot when you sleep" he said laughing and rubbing his eyes.

"Yah! This is not funny and it's embarassing" I said trying to hide my blushing face.

He got up and started at me.

"Want to eat?" He asked me.

"Sure. What will we eat?" I asked.

"Anything we make. My parents left early this morning for a job meeting" he told me.

"Alright. Let' go downstairs and find whatever is in the fridge" I replied.

We went downstairs to his kitchen and looked through the fridge. He took some things out and told me he wanted to cook something specific. Jaehyun and I cooked together and a question popped up in my head.

"Jaehyun"

"Ne?"

"Do you really want to go to the Haloween party?" I asked.

"Why the sudden change? You asked me to go with you and I agreed" he replied.

"I have a feeling that you don't really want to go. I don't care if we don't, I am not that much into it"

"You asked me to go, stop acting like you don't care. I am doing this for you and also I won't be alone" he said while holding my face.

I backed away because I felt myself starting to blush. I finally realized at that moment, I actually like Jaehyun. It took so long to realize that Mei and the girls were right. I have feelings for Jaehyun. I hate to admit it but they are right. I will have to tell Mei first because she is updated with more things than anyone else.

"Eun?" I saw Jaehyun wave his hand in front of my face.

"Mianhe, I dozed off in my thoughts" I said.

I ended up spending the day with him. When I got home, i hurried downstairs to call Mei and tell her. She got excited and was so happy I finally admited it. She told me that the party would be the best way to tell him so I agreed. For once, I was actually going to confess to someone.