TWENTY THREE

CHAPTER 23

I got home after our little discussion and went downstairs. Once I got downstairs, I had a video call request from Mei. I answered it.

"Hi!!! How are you?" She asked me.

"Annyeong! I am pretty good and you?" I said.

"I am good. Anyways, why are you blushing?" She asked me and winked.

"Aniyo, I am not!" I said to defend myself.

"Yeah right. What did Jaehyun do now?" She asked me.

I told her everything that happened this week and what happened a couple hours ago. Mei laughed and listened to me without saying a word.

"Eoni?" She said.

"Ne?" I replied.

"When are you going to admit you like him?" She asked with a serious tone.

"When will everyone stop asking me that" I said as I signed.

"What? I wasn't the first?" She asked.

"Aniyo. Chaeyoung and Jihye won't stop teasing me with that" I said.

"That makes it more of an urge to tell him!" She said excited.

"Aniyo. I won't" I said to her.

"You are complicated Eun. Sometimes I wonder what is happening in your head" she said facepalming herself.

"Alot of things happen in my head and it scares me sometimes" I sign to myself.

"What?" She said dumbfounded.

"Ani, nothing" I said and rubbed it off.

"Okay... Anyways I have to leave because I have something to do tomorrow, night Eoni. Sleep well" She said.

"Arasseo, jalja Dongsaeng" I said and closed my laptop.

I went to sleep so I could be ready for tomorrow's game.

*next morning*

I wake up to the sound of an alarm going off. I look at the time and it is eleven am. I get out of bed and go take a shower. Once I am out, I take some clothes and get out of the bathroom. When I go to my room, someone scared me.

"Yah!" I punched the figure.

"Yah! That hurt alot" I heard Jaehyun say.

"What are you doing here?! You scared me to death" I asked yelling.

"Your mother let me in and so I came to get you so we can go to Taeyong's together" He said.

"I could've had a heart attack!" I said hitting him a bit more but not hard enough to hurt him.

"Ara, ara, you can stop hitting me now. Mianhe" He said and took my hands off of him.

I calmed down and took my things so we could get ready to leave. Once I had everything, I looked at Jaehyun amd pulled him upstairs so he could come and eat with me. We ate in silence and we finally left. When we got to Taeyong's, he was already at the door smirking. I just passed next to him and said hi. I was not rude, I just didn't want him to say something stupid again. We got downstairs and everyone was talking. It didn't take long for everyone to sit on the couch and put two controlers in front of me and Jaehyun.

"May the best man or women win!" Taeyong said and we took the controlers.

I looked at Jaehyun and smirked.

"What?" He asked.

"Good luck but you won't need luck to save you" I said with possibly my gaming demon taking over me.

"Oh no..." I heard Ten say.

"What?" Jaehyun asked.

"That face. Jaehyun you better watch yourself, the demon has been unleashed. You should fear her" Taeyong said backing up from me.

"There is nothing to fear... Oh...Uhhh guys? Since when did her pupils become larger? Actually I have no idea if she has pupils no more" He aslo said backing up from me.

When I pressed start, I blacked out. Not in the fainting way but blacked in the way only the video games screen flashed into my eyes. The only thing in my head was to win. The game was so intense that every hit I would put, it would drain Jaehyun's character. We have been playing an hour and I was in the lead. I was about to put my last combo in until I felt a pair of hands over my eyes.

"Yah! Get them off now before I kill you" I said to whoever.

"Mianhe Eun but I have to do this" Taeyong said.

I bit his hand slightly so he could let go and he did. When I looked at the screen, Jaehyun had won.

"What just happened?" I said with rage in my eyes.

"Jaehyun...won?" Taeyong said choosing his words carefully.