THIRTY FIVE

CHAPTER 35

I got myself detention from telling the teacher to fuck off. Maybe that was the worst idea I had, because everyone looked at me surprised. I went to the detention room and I saw Eun looking my way and turning around. The lady asked for my ticket and told me to sit in the stall next to her. I sat where she told me and looked at Eun. Eun didn't even look my way and she just stayed there pissed. I took a closer look at her and saw that she really is not feeling well. She looks like she got hit by a car and didn't get treated.

"Mister Jaehyun, turn around and face the wall in your stall" the lady said and I obeyed.

After about a good ten minutes, the lady left the room to go to the principal's office since she was called. I finally had the chance to talk to Eun. I hesitated but then right when I was about to speak she spoke up.

"Don't talk to me" She said.

"I won't listen to you this time because I NEED TO TALK TO YOU" I said.

"Just leave me alone and shut up Ara!" She said.

"Why would I leave you alone if I miss you?" I told her

"Stop fooling around Jaehyun. This isn't funny" she replied with a cold voice.

*Eun's pov*

"How can you still not get it. I am not fooling around! I fucking miss you and I am so fucking sorry about what I did! You have no idea how much of an idiot I am and I tried to hurt myself because of me hurting you" Jaehyun said and I could feel that he really was hurt and meant it.

"I think you were doing fine. You went to Jane. You guys must be having an amazing time together. You should've went to console her after I punched her and all that" I said a bit angry.

"Are you thinking we are dating? I think you must be out of your mind. I don't even like her. We are not friends, nor lovers. That idea makes me sick because she hurt you. She came to see me for advice on homework and that's all" He told me.

"You did see me punch her did you?" I asked him.

"I did. Let's just say that god damn you have good fighting instincs in you and at the same time, it was fun to see her face after that even if it was wrong. She kind of deserved it" He said laughing.

"She did deserve it. I admit it felt good punching her" I said and laughed a bit.

For about five minutes, we talked but he mostly did and apologize so much that I actually just let him get his way.

"Jaehyun?"

"Ne?"

"Mianhe. For being an idiot and not talking things out with you" I said.

"Ani, it's fine. It was my fault for going with that prank" He said.

"Can I ask you a favor?" I asked him.

"What is it?"

"Forget what I told you at the party. I don't want it to be awkward anymore ara?" I said hiding my face.

"So you are forgiving me? Arasseo, I understand" He said.

"Ne pabo, I am forgiving you, but I still want to be alone for a while ara?! I need to clear things out alone" I said.

"Arasseo. Gomawo for forgiving me" he said with a smile.

"Well I did miss you after all so it's normal"

The lady came back and we stayed silent until our time was over. Once the bell rang for us to go back home, I left first and went to get my things to leave to go home. For once in a while, I waited to the others at the gate. When they saw me at the gate, Jihye and Chaeyoung pounced me and I fell to the ground. They were happy that I was back and that everything is 'almost' back to normal. We waited for the guys and Jaehyun also came. I told them what happened and that I made up with Jaehyun. I did tell them that for the next two weeks I would still be alone since I really need to work on passing my classes.