FOURTY THREE

CHAPTER 43

I fell asleep on Jaehyun's shoulder. The next day I wake up and Jaehyun isn't there. I go downstairs and smell something delicious in the kitchen. I go in the kitchen to peek at what the smell is and I see Jaehyun cooking fancy pancakes with berries and other ingredeants. I look at him and smiled widely. I go over to him and sit on the stool waiting for him to turn around. As he turns around, he looks at me with a smile plastered on his face and sets the dishes in front of me.

"Gomawo, Good morning and Merry Christmas" I say with a smile.

"Good morning and Merry Christmas Eun"

We go to the table and eat our food. I complimented Jaehyun so much because his pancakes were the best I ever tasted.

"Yah Eun!" He says taking the plates and everything to the sink.

"Ne?"

"Help me with the dishes will you and after that, I want you to go to the living room and wait for me. Don't ask why. I want you to just listen" He told me.

"Arasseo" I said and helped him with the dishes.

As I finished the dishes, I went to the living room like Jaehyun said and waited there. I heard footsteps comming closer and closer until they stopped. Jaehyun peeked from the side and smiled.

"Eun, my christmas present for you is right here" he says and shows me Casper.

I looked at Jaehyun with wide eyes

"You were the one that bought Casper?!" I asked.

"Ne. I wanted to give him to you as a present. I already talked with your eomma about Casper and she finally agreed for you to have a puppy" He said putting down Casper and smiling at me.

I didn't give him the time to say anything else since I ran up to him and hugged him tightly.

"Gomawo, gomawo, gomawo" I said hugging him harder and tearing up.

"It's the least I can do for you. Stop crying will you. Cheer up" He said hugging me back.

"Seriously Jaehyun Gomawo. You have no idea how much this means to me" I said backing up and going to pet Casper.

"Want to go bring him out for a walk?" He asked me.

"Ne. Let's go" I replied excited.

We put on our coats and went outside with Casper. We walked for a while and I couldn't stop smiling the full time. Jaehyun looked happy seeing me all smiles and joyful. We went to the park with Casper and we let him play and run around for a bit. Jaehyun and I sat on the swings and looked at Casper.

"Gomabseubnida" I said.

"Wae?" Jaehyun asked me.

"For comming into my life" I said ith a smile.

"I should say the same. I met an amazing person thanks to Taeyong" He replied.

I felt myself blushing. We decided to head back to his place and I got my things ready to leave back home with Casper. Jaehyun helped me with my bags and we walked to my house together. When we got to my place, We went inside and Jaehyun helped me with Casper's belongings and I put my bags away. I went on the porch with him alone and sat on the stairs.

"Thank you again for the amazing day" I told him.

"I had a lot of fun. Your welcome" he said smiling.

We got up and I gave him a hug.

"Mianhe for not giving you a present" I said.

"It's fine. I understand and you don't need to give me one" he said smiling.

"I can't afford something properly yet but this is for the time being" I said as I got close and kissed his cheek.

As I was about to leave and go inside, Jaehyun held my hand and turned me over to face him. I could see he was blushing and it also made me blush.

"Ne?" I asked.

"Are you... Doing something in two days?" He asked me.

"Aniya~ but probably will hang out as a group with the others. Hang out all together again, should we do that?" I asked.

"Ne good idea. Well then goodnight" He said and left still blushing.