FOURTY

CHAPTER 40

Jae:Ne. Is something wrong?

Eun:Aniyo, I just wanted to talk to you. Can't sleep?

Jae:Aniyo, I can't sleep.

Eun:Is there something on your mind?

Jae:Ne but I don't want to talk about it ara?

Eun:Arraseo. You should go rest. I want you to be in shape for when I come back lol.

Jae: I know, I just can't sleep. Just knowing you are gone and since the past three days I have been passing near your house thinking you are there.

Eun: Jaehyun, chill. It's fine. I am just gone for a week. I would never leave you and the others, remember that. Anyways I have to go so I will text you tomorrow ara?

Jae: Arasseo, goodnight Eun.

Eun: Goodnight Jaehyun and cheer up.

I closed my phone and went to sleep.I woke up the next day with Mei shaking me. She told me that we had plans for the day and so I got ready.
We got dressed and we went to Kris's place. Once we got there, Mei introduced me to him and we stayed at his place the whole day. It was fun meeting him and I had a great time. I would ocasionally just send small texts on the group chat so that they know I was having fun. All of them were pretty busy but not Jaehyun. He is starting to worry me. I told him that later on tonight we could video call because I really want to know how he is. It was finally 10 pm and we went back to Mei's. We arrived not long after and Mei ended up falling asleep and it was now 11. I went downstairs and went outside on the porch. I texted Jaehyun to see if he was still awake.

Eun:Yah! Are you still awake.

Jae:Ne.

Eun: Can we still video call?

Jae: I stayed up for that so yes.

I called him not long after and he answered very quickly.

"Annyeong" He said.

"Annyeong" I replied.

"Where are you?" He asked me.

"Outside"

"Wae?"

"Mei fell asleep. I didn't want to wake her up so I came outside"

"That explains it. Anywho, how is your time until now?"

"Pretty good. I met Kris today. Mei's boyfriend. He is funny"

"Do you like funny guys?"

"Jaehyun. You are funny. Not just that, you are you. That's why I like you" I replied. After knowing what I said I corrected myself quickly.

"I mean like I like you as a best friend" I said clearly blushing of embaressment and laughing a bit.

"Kyeopta"

"Did you just call me cute?" I said blushing even more.

"Yeah. It was cute. Should I call you something else? Like beautiful or pretty?" He said with a smirk.

"Aniya! It's fine. I get it" I said with an embaressed laugh.

"Well I have to go. Tomorrow I have plans with the guys and the girls are having their own fun with shopping" He said.

"I am glad I am not there for shopping" I said.

"Yeah. Well then, jalja Eun"

"Jalja Jaehyun" I said and gave him one last smile.

I closed my phone and went upstairs. I got into my respected bed near the window and looked at the stars. I wasn't tired and I was bored. After a while, I ended up falling asleep. I woke up next morning with an alarm going off. I opened my eyes and saw Mei still sleeping. I opened my phone and texted on the group chat.

Eun: Yah! Annyeong.

Chae:Annyeong!

Ji: Hey! Did you take a picture with Rei after all?

Eun: Ne.

Chae: We want to see! Like now please!

Eun: Really? -_-

Ji: Ne!

Eun:

Eun: Happy?

Eun: Happy?

Chae: Ne!!! We want a face picture thought please!

Eun: Mianhe I don't have that yet.

Tae: Hey and damn! Wow you really did take a picture.

Ten: Surprising that you did that with someone you just met.

Jae: Nice picture...

Eun: Jaehyun. Stop being so damn strict. You have been at it for the past four days now.

Jae: Mianhe. I have had a lot of things in my head latelty.

Tae: Dude just message me. You really are getting strict.