FOURTY FOUR

CHAPTER 44

I went inside still blushing like crazy about what just happened. I went downstairs and turned on a movie and had Casper on my lap.

*Jaehyun's pov*

I went back home with my face burning. Eun actually kissed me again without the need of Me asking her this time. I can't think straight. Eun seriously is so damn cute. I got back home and went into my room. I got on my phone and texted Taeyong for the rest of the night.

*Eun's pov*

It's been two days now. Today we are meeting up at the bubble tea shop and this time, Rei is comming with us. I texted Rei all day yesterday and gave him my adress. It was already 10 am and I waited for Rei. I decided for the time being to text Jaehyun.

Eun: Yah! Should I bring Casper with me?

Jae: Do you think that it is a good idea if we are going shopping ?

Eun: Aish. You are right. Thanks for telling me that.

Jae: No problem. Should I come get you and go to the bubble tea shop together?

Eun: Aniya~ Not today. I have to wait for someone so go on ahead.

Jae: Someone? Arasseo... I will leave now so see you later.

Eun: Ne!

I closed my phone and looked at Casper. He was sitting in front of me just looking straight into my eyes.

"I guess I will leave you alone for a couple hours. Mianhe Casper" I said and kissed his head.

I heard him whimper a bit because he knew I was leaving for a bit and I felt bad. I heard the door bell ring and ran upstairs. I opened the door and saw Rei smiling.

"Annyeong Eun!" He said and hugged me.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" I said politely.

"Let's get going. The others are waiting for me and you. Well, only one of them knows you are comming" I said laughing a bit awkwardly.

"Who knows?"

"Taeyong. My childhood friend" I said.

"Can't wait to meet them all. They must be as amazing as you" he said and smiled at me.

I felt my cheeks burn up due to his remark. I thought it was cute. Certainly from him. We walked for a while and got on the city bus. We talked non stop,  catching up on the three days we didn't see eachother and about Christmas. We finally arrived at our destinationnd got off. We walked to the bubble tea shop and went inside. I saw the girls smiling and the guys also, Jaehyun saw me and smiled until he saw Rei and his smile fadded away a bit. I didn't ask him why so I let it be. I walked up to them with Rei and introduced him to the group.

"Guys, meet Rei. The guy I met in the plane" I said.

"Annyeonghaseyo" He said with a polite tone

"Annyeong! My name is Chaeyoung. This right here is Jihye, this one is Ten, we got Taeyong over here and Jaehyun right in the corner" she said pointing at who was who.

Everyone greeted him and we all started talking. Jaehyun asked what flavours we wanted to order and he went to get them. I followed him and looked at him while he was concentrating at ordering our drinks until he asked me what flavour I wanted.

"Coconut please" I said.

He waited on the side for the drinks and I joined him. I looked at him and smiled.

"What?" He asked.

"You look hot when you order drinks" I said winking and laughing a bit.

"I don't" he said laughing with me.

"I am happy I made you smile" I said and pushed him lightly.

"Wae?" He asked confused.

"You looked down ever since I got here. Mianhe Jaehyun" I said.

"Aniyo, it has nothing to do with you. I am just not in the mood I guess" he said.

"Cheer up Jaehyun" I said doing a little aegyo.

"Kyeopta. Arasseo I will cheer up" He said with a smile.

We took our orders and brought them to the table. We handed everyone their drinks and sat back down. I sat next to Jaehyun and Rei. We talked for the rest of the morning until it hit noon, we went to shop for random things.