FIFTY

CHAPTER 50

*Eun's pov*

Monday finally. I got to school pretty quick. I met up with Rei and walked inside the school together. Girls have been casually going up and talking a lot to Rei. He is really popular with the girls. He is very good looking after all. Some girls asked him if he had a date to prom and he would look my way just so I intervene most of the time saying I was his date. The girls would be confused because everyone now knows that Jaehyun and I are a thing now. The rumor passed very quickly because Jaehyun wanted everyone to know.

"So who are you bringing to prom seriously?" I asked Rei.

"Well, I haven't found anyone yet and since your taken, because Jaehyun swept you away I don't really know" He said jokingly.

"Mianhe Rei, you know I love you! Just find someone because seriously I want you to be happy" I said and gave him a cute hug.

"Yah! Who did you say you love?" I heard Jaehyun say from behind me and came to kiss my cheek.

"I said I loved Rei and that he should find a date fast. Don't worry, I love you more" I told him with a smile.

"Has he asked you to prom yet?" Rei asked me about Jaehyun.

"Nope and I don't think he will" I said laughing and heard Jaehyun clear his throat but ignored it.

"Prom is in about a month and after that, school is finished. We are going to have fun this summer" Rei replied.

We got to class and had our normal boring subjects. The day passed by smoothly and The girls wanted to go shopping again with the guys and for once, I agreed. They were very excited about prom since Taeyong and Ten already asked Chaeyoung and Jihye out. It was cute. School ended and we all went shopping. The guys went to the video game store and I asked them to keep me updated with the new video games they would take and send me pictures. The girls walked in a very formal dress store and I just signed.

"What's wrong Eun?" Chaeyoung asked me.

"Ah, aniyo, nothing. Just figured you would shop for prom dresses" I said laughing and so did they.

As we went inside the store, the girls picked out a couple dresses and did a little show. It was fun and they asked me my opinion on all of them. I personally didn't like none of the dresses they tried and they didn't either so I went to choose one for Chaeyoung since I had an idea for her type of dress. I walked around and spotted my eye on a specific, beautiful dress. It was a black long gown with a whirl with black and gray with gems. It looked perfect in my mind on Chaeyoung but I am pretty sure it would look even better in real life. I took the dress and brought it into Chaeyoung's stall.

"Try this. I think you would love this" I said and gave it to her.

"Gomawo!" She replied and went to put it on.

For the time being, Jihye went to look for another dress and came back with a very beautiful one. She looked at me with a smile and I nodded. She went back to try on the dress. They both got out of the stalls at the same time and I had my mouth opened widely. They looked so beautiful that I could probably see Jesus smiling and saying to God he did a good job. Jihye's was a long beautiful dark blue dress with lace and a cut-out in the back. They both looked amazing and I could see them both smiling at my reaction.

"I am guessing this means it's a yes?" Chaeyoung said.

"It's definatly more of a yes. It's a hell yes!" I said almost screaming.

I could see that they were thinking about getting them and eventually they ended up buying the dresses. We went to the food court to meet up with the boys but they weren't there so we stayed at a table and waited for them to arrive.