TWENTY TWO

CHAPTER 22

Ten and Taeyong were already dressed to leave and the girls went to congratulate them.

"Yah, where is Jaehyun?" I asked.

"He is where the lockers are" Ten replied.

"Can I go in there?" I asked.

"Ne. Wae?" Taeyong replied.

"I don't want to interupt you guys and I want to congratulate him" I said with a hint of obviousness in my tone.

I walked in the guys locker area and walked around trying to find Jaehyun.

"Jaehyun? Where are you?" I asked.

"Over here" He said.

I walked to the voice.

"Congrats on the match..." I froze when I saw him without a shirt.

"MIANHE!" I said and hid my face walking away.

"Can you please put on a shirt" I said still with my blushing face hidden.

"What's wrong about not wearing a shirt?" He said as you heard footsteps getting closer to you.

You backed up more and more until what you assumed was the wall. When you were about to turn around to go the other direction, Someone slapped their arm on the wall next to your ear.

"You are now trapped in this position"he said.

You took your hands out of you face and signed.

"Can you put on a shirt please" I asked.

"What if I don't want to and want to stay like this?" He asked with a teasing smirk.

"You are not funny right now" I say as I look at my feet.

"Well I think I am" He said.

"Yah! Guys are you coming out...yet..." Chaeyoung walked in with the others.

"What are you guys doing?" Ten asked with a dumbfounded face.

We looked at eachother and he got off of me quickly.

"We were just talking! Mianhe!" I said shouting and stormed out of the guys locker area.

"I was just teasing her that's all!" Jaehyun said with his hands up in the air in defence.

*Outside the guys locker area*

I left as fast as I could due to the embaressment that I just witnessed. As I was walking from side to side, Jihye and Chaeyoung came up to me and stopped in fromt of me.

"You better start telling us what happened there Eun" Chaeyoung said.

"It was nothing" I said as I remembered the scene and blushed.

"That was clearly not nothing! He was trapping you and he was shirtless! Something did happen!" Jihye yelled.

"I just walked in on him shirtless amd apologized. I tried to tell him to put a shirt but he was teasing me. I ended up getting trapped between him and the wall" I said embaressed.

"Jaehyun is starting to become rebellious" Chaeyoung said.

"What are you talking about Chaeyoung?" I asked confused and interested.

"Oh, Nothing at all" She said with a smirk on her face.

"Well, little Casper is just teasing me so it's fine" I said defending him.

"Little Casper?" They both said together.

"That is the nickname I gave him. Mianhe I didn't tell you" I said and laughed.

The guys were out and came to join us. I told them to pretend like nothing never happened and they agreed. Jaehyun was smiling like an idiot because I was still blushing.

"Eun, are you still blushing?" He said with a smirk.

"What do you think pabo! I didn't think you would tease me and certainly not when you were shirtless!" I yelled .

"Mianhe, Eun. I have to admit, your reaction was adorable" he said as he laughed and the others joined in.

"Yah! You are so mean!" I said as I pouted and walked a bit faster.

We seperated ways and this time Taeyong was with us. Thanks to him, I felt less awkward. We didn't say a word at all for the full walk and I was alright with is since I was still embaressed. Once it was time to part ways, I spoke up.

"Tomorrow is the finale of the competition right?" I asked.

"Ne, you and Jaehyun will be competing. Loser has to do something the winner wants to do" Taeyong said.

I looked at Jaehyun and smirked.

"Good luck with not crying once you lose against a girl" I told him.

"We will see tomorrow when I beat your butt!" He said with his tongue out.