FOURTY ONE

CHAPTER 41

*Jaehyun's pov*

Tae: Seriously, you don't see it but you are worrying her. I am sure she wants to be back just to make you happy but you should think about her hapiness too.

Jae: I know but I just can't. I can't even think straight and I am getting stressed out easily because of what Im planning.

Tae: You could just ask our help you know -_-

Jae: Ne, but I don't want it. I talked with her eomma also and she agrees with it.

Tae: You are stressing out for nothing. If you already told her eomma about what you were planning, you shouldn't stress no more. That is the biggest task.

Jae: I know. I just want it to be perfect and not awkward.

Tae: It can't be as awkward as when I asked Chaeyoung out. Shut up and just be happy with the result.

Jae: You know you are stupid sometimes but you have a point.

Tae: I know I do.

*Eun's pov*

Eun: So how is everything so far on your side?

Chae: Pretty good. We aren't doing much but we are hanging out together.

Ji: Ne, it's boring now that you left.

Eun: Chill I am gone for a week. See Ten doesn't care. He doesn't even miss me lol.

Ten: Surprisingly, I do.

Eun: Really you to?

Ten: Ne

Eun: Geez guys. I will be back in no time. Go have fun without me like you usually do.

Chae: Not funny Eun.

Eun: I know. Anyways I have to go, Mei just woke up. See you in 5 days.

I closed my phone and waited for Mei to wake up slowly. She looked at me with a smile and I smiled back. We went downstairs to the kitchen and made eachother breakfast. After breakfast, we went to the carnival. The day went by fast and so on we went back home.

~4 days after~

It was time to say goodbye to Mei. I gave her a hug and didn't let go for a good ten minutes.

"I am going to miss you so much Mei" I said.

"I will miss you to Eun. Don't worry though, we always have text and you will come back one day anyways" She said with a smile.

"Gomawo Mei"

"For what?"

"For everything. Being here when I need you and making me realize I love Jaehyun. That was cheesy, yes I did say 'love'." I said sratching my neck embaressed.

"I am glad you finally noticed that! Anyways, you should leave. The flight is going to be long" she said.

We said our last goodbyes and I went into the plane. As expected, Rei was there and happy to see me. I was happy too. The rest of the ride home was fun. I had a great time. By phone started buzzing and I saw Mei texted me.

Mei: Eun! Thank you for the present! You should've given it to me face to face though.

Eun: I didn't have the time and well I wanted to do it the old fashion way. Hope you like it.

Mei: Like it? No I don't. I love it! Thank you Eun!

~Time lapse to arriving at the Seoul airport~

I got off the plain, I said goodbye to Rei and told him I would text him if I wanted to do something. I went towards Taeyong with Chaeyoung running to me all happy. I hugged Chaeyoung and we all went to Tae's place. When we got there, Ten, Jihye and Jaehyun were there. Jaehyun got up from his seat so fast that he almost fell trying to get to me. Jihye came and hugged me.

"Eun! How was the trip?" He asked me.

"It was good. I had fun and I wasn't bored in the plain ride. Rei was there. So what have you guys been up to?" I asked.

"We went shopping, Jaehyun stayed home almost the whole time you were gone. Ten and Taeyong tried to beat eachother that a new videogame they bought and nothing more" Jihye replied.

"So christmas is in two days. Got any plans?" Jaehyun asked me.

"Aniya~ I don't think I will spend it with my family either because my eomma texted me she was gone to our aunts until the first of January" I told him.