FIFTY SEVEN

CHAPTER 57

Prom is Tomorrow. Two days ago I was with the girls having fun and today I am stressing out still. I have so much on my mind and the girls tell me to not worry but I always do. What if I trip? What if I drop punch on my dress? What if I end up getting locked in somewhere? I always think about the worst but it's expected when you are anxious. I know that it will probably not happen but THERE IS A CHANCE IT COULD HAPPEN. This is why I need help from Jihye and Chaeyoung since they know the right thing to say to keep me calm. Jaehyun and I had plans for tonight before prom and I said I would go with him. We are going to a gaming convention with the guys and let's just say that we are all really excited. The girls couldn't come since they were busy so I went with them. When we got there, we bought our tickets and went to have fun. It was awesome. We played matches with other people who loved gaming too and I won a couple rounds until I got fed up and decided to stop. We roamed around the convetion and bought a couple new games and figurines. The day passed by and we got back to my place and decided to play video games on my console. Around 12 the guys left and I went to bring Casper out. We got back home and I fell asleep quickly.

I woke up to the sound of my phone going off the next morning. I check to see who was calling and Jihye was calling me. I answer my phone lazily.

"Yeoboseyo?" I say.

"Eun! Today is prom. It's already 10 am. We are meeting at my place in thirty minutes. Bring your things and all please" Jihye said and you could hear Chaeyoung telling me to hurry up in the background. I finally wake up and get dressed, picking up my dress and putting it in my bag and go meet up with the girls. I say my goodbyes to eomma and my little brother and sister for the day and leave. As I walk down the street, I just listen to the music in my earbuds. I finally get to her place and get greeted by her eomma. I greet her and leave to go upstairs to meet with the girls. I opened the door just see them taking out makeup and everything else. I look at them and they look back at me.

"You know, prom only starts at 4 pm right?" I ask them.

"Ne, but we want to prepare things in advance, plus we want to go out for bubbletea and just walk a bit around the city before the big night starts" Chaeyoung says with Jihye nodding in the back.

"Arraseo, let's get going then" I smile and take my coat.

We leave to the city and get our drinks. We go around the city walking for a couple hours and meet up with Rei. Rei joined us after we saw him at a sushi shop alone talking with the manager. I am guessing he worked there. It was about 3 pm now and so we decided to go back.

*Jaehyun's pov*

I went to Ten's place to meet up with him and Taeyong. I brought ny clothes since we would be going to get the girls in about thirty minutes. I got dressed and waited for the guys.

"Yah! Are you guys ready?" I yelled from downstairs.

"We are comming down now!" I heard Ten say and footsteps comming down.

I waiting and was stressing out. I have something to give her, Eun. I just don't know how she will react. The guys saw me figdeting and they both put there hands on my shoulders.

"It's going to be fine Jaehyun" Ten said.

"I've known her all my life, I know how she is. I am telling you right now, by doing this, your just going to prove to her you mean it and it's not just something for a while" Taeyong added.

"Gomawoyo Hyungs" I said and flashed a smile.