FIFTY ONE

CHAPTER 51

"Aren't you going to prom Eun?" Jihye asked me.

"No one asked me yet and I don't think Jaehyun really is into the prom thing either so we might just hang around at my place and eat bulgoi and kimchi or something else" I said almost drooling while thinking about food.

"You should come with us seriously. It would be really awesome" Chaeyoung replied.

"It would be, but you girls would be dancing and with your boyfriends the full time. I would just sit at the table which sucks in my opinion. You would probably also leave early with the guys and go do whatever" I said.

"Point taken. I guess your right but we still want to spend it with you, you know" Jihye said.

Eventually the boys arrived with a bag of video games. They made me look through it and we started planning which game we would play first. I had realized that the guys mentioned that they would buy suits for prom with their money but I couldn't just wonder if they spent it all, so I asked them directly.

"So you guys spent all your money on the games right?" I asked.

"Ne, wae?" Taeyong asked.

"You haven't even gotten yourself some formal clothes for prom yet and you spent all the money on the games" I started laughing so hard and could see the girls looking at their boyfriends dissapointed.

"Well my boyfriend won't spend his money on a suit because he hasn't asked me to prom and I think we are staying at my place" I said and started laughing alone until I saw the guys completely being quiet, even Jaehyun.

"What's wrong? Did I say something that bad?" I asked with a serious tone.

"I think the boys were more shocked of your forwardness and didn't know how to respond" Jihye said and Chaeyoung nodded.

"Arasseo, mianhe if I was out of place" I said with my head down.

"It's fine Eun. It's not your fault" Jaehyun said and took my hand under the table.

"I am so glad that you guys are finally dating" Chaeyoung said with a wide smile and Jihye smiled also.

"Yah! Stop being so adorable, it hurts my heart" I said jokingly.

~Time lapse~

We left all together to go to Taeyong's place for an hour and left our seperate ways. Jaehyun and I left together to his place. I stayed for about two hours and left to go back home, since it was still a week of school.

*Jaehyun's pov*

After Eun left, I got a text from Taeyong and Ten.

Tae: Jaehyun, you are going to have to ask her you know.

Jae: Are you talking about having a night out all together again?

Tae: No. You know what I mean. If you don't, remember what happened at the stores when the girls were shopping?

Jae: Fine. Yes I know what you mean. I just don't know how to ask her.

Ten: Easy. Just ask her.

Jae: Ten, did you forget, this is Eun we are talking about -_-

Ten: ... You have a point there... Well then, you are going to have to find a way by yourself then.

Tae: He is right. We could help prepare things but that's it.

Jae: Gomawoyo.

We talked for a while about random things and mostly video games. I talked with Eun also a bit and then went to bed around eleven.

*Eun's pov*

I woke up to Casper licking my face. Like every day, I did my morning routine and went to school. Nothing is really interesting anymore these days, since school is almost over and everyone is preparing for prom, well, the ones who are going to prom. I just sat on the edge of the school's rooftop with my headphones in and closed my eyes. The wind touching my face and the sun shining brightly my way. The melody of the tune helped me relax until someone wrapped their arms around me to make themselves known to me. I take my headphones out and turn around to face Jaehyun and everyone already in a circle ready to eat. They all smiled and I couldn't help but smile back. I will miss these times, when we were all together.