TWENTY ONE

CHAPTER 21

When I got home, I went downstairs to change. Once I was finished changing I jumped on my bed a started punching my pillow.

"Yah! How could you do this to me pabo! One second you are just nice and all and the other second you just end up making me blush. Ughhh... Stop. Giving. Me. Emotions" I said while punching the pillow after every single word I said aloud.

"You like Jaehyun do you?" My eomma said from the corner of me door.

"Yah! How long have you been there?" I said embaressed and hiding my face with my pillow.

"I heard everything" She walked up till my bed and sat on the corner of it.

"Eomma , I don't love him. I like him. I don't know what love is" I said truthfully.

"Love, is something that is special. Answer me this. Do you want to hug him? Do you want to spend more time with him? Do you want to do more things with him? Do you see youreself dating him? Think about all these questions. It might help you sort it out" She said and got up from my bed.

"Go rest because tomorrow you have school. Goodnight" She said and left to go upstairs.

I have been repeating what my eomma told me in my head for about thirty minutes. I do want to hug him. I do want to spend time with him. I don't know if I see myself dating him though. I don't know my feelings yet but I know I like him as a friend. I fell alseep pretty quickly after I was thinking to myself.

*Friday the same week*

It was finally friday. Today was the basketball match of the guys. I got out of bed lazily like every single day and got ready. I left the house and met With Taeyong and Jaehyun again.

"So you guys pumped for the game?" I asked.

"Ne! We will win this!" Taeyong said while explaining a bit of the strategy of the teams game plan.

"Eun, you have to cheer for me the loudest ara?" Jaehyun said with a wink.

"Yah! She will cheer for me! She is my childhood friend after all!" Taeyong said with a serious tone.

"Arasseo! I will cheer for both of you" I said as I punched both of them on the arm playfully.

"Yah! You hit hard you know" They both said.

"I know" I said and laughed.

We got to school and met up with the others in class. The day passed so fast and it was now time for the basketball match. We met up with the guys before the match and went to bid them luck. Chaeyoung went to Taeyong and Jihye went to Ten.

"Good luck kiss before the match?" Ten asked Jihye.

"Arasseo" She said and kissed him.

I was sitting on the railing and looked at them. Jaehyun came and sat next to me.

"You won't say good luck to me?" He asked.

"Mianhe. Good luck with the game" I said with a smile.

"That's better. You should smile more often. I like it" He said casually.

"Stop flirting over there and let's go!" Chaeyoung said and pulled me to the gym to get the best seats.

Jihye and Chaeyoung sat on either side of me and started cheering for their boyfriends. Jaehyun looked in the crowd and found me. He took his fingers to give me a sign to smile and by his response I did. Jihye looked over at me and smiled.

"What?" I said.

"Nothing. Just that Jaehyun is totally flirting with you" She said and winked.

"Yah! That's not true. He is being nice" I said blushing a bit.

"Jaehyun and you seriously should just hook up" Chaeyoung said.

"Yah! It's not as easy as it was for you, you know. I don't know if I like him" I said almost yelling.

"Arasseo, whatever you say. Now let's keep our eyes on the game" Jihye said.

"You mean your boyfriend more" I said as I slightly bumped her with my shoulder.

The rest of the game was pretty tight. In the end, Jaehyun's team won the game by eleven more points. Once the game was over, we waited a bit before leaving the gym and we met up with the guys.