TEN

CHAPTER 10

I didn't know what to do so I hugged her tightly.

*Eun's pov*

I felt someone helping me but I was to busy trying to focus on calming down. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and hug me tightly. I close my eyes as tightly as I can so I could concentrate on calming down. I end up gripping the persons clothes in my hands and I ended up calming down. As I calmed down, the figure was stroking my hair gently. I open my eyes to see if it was Taeyong but it wasn't. It was Jaehyun. I look at him and he looks at me. He smiles warmly and I push him away quick.

"Yah! Why did you push me?" He asked.

"I calmed down so it's okay. If I would've not looked at who it was, I would've not let go. Thank you though" I said hiding my blushing face.

"I wouldn't care and you are welcome" He said.

As I turned around, I saw alot of people looking at me and Jaehyun.
I was so uncomfortable that I took Jaehyun by the hand and told him to follow me and not to say a word. I brought him in an empty classroom and locked the door.

"Why did you lock the door?" He asked concerned.

"So people from school can't come in for what I am about to tell you" I said while looking threw the hallway.

"Okay so I guessed you noticed my classmates and kids from school all look at me weirdly, well it's mostly scared" I said.

"Waeyo? Because of the anxiety attack? Taeyong told me when you called him it was that" he said.

"Aniyo, it's because I have this reputation at school that people think I am a demon. I mean that I am to quiet, I am cold, people are scared because they know that I have a temper also." I said while scratching my neck.

"I see that. They should not be scared though. You seem pretty cool and nice" He said with a smile.

I blushed again. He really knows how to make me blush.

"Anywho, let's meet with the gang before they question to much" I said unlocking the door.

"Good idea, let's go" He said.

We walked back to the rooftop and everyone was running towards me shocked and surprised.

"Are you okay? How did you calm down?" Jihye and Chaeyoung asked me while giving me a hug.

"He helped" I pointed at Jaehyun.

"I should let you deal with that from now on" Taeyong said to Jae.

"I guess it's fine with me, do you do that often Eun?" He asked me.

"Maybe Once a month, it depends" I said.

"Guys, he should be with us more often. He is a keeper, plus he isn't that bad" I said while flashing a smile at them.

"We haven't seen that real smile in a long time Eun! Did you use magic on her Jae?" Taeyong asked.

"Yah! I show it sometimes, I just don't show it for real" I said embaressed.

They all started laughing and after a while I joined. The bell rang so we can go to our classroom.

"What class are you in Jae?" Chaeyoung asked.

"He is with us" Taeyong replied.

We got to class and Jaehyun stayed in front. The teacher introduced him and was shown his seat. He was seated in front of me. Everyone really is stuck together in our gang. Some girls looked at him because he was new and for sure he was good looking. I admit that I didn't like them looking at him but he just turned around to face me.

"Yah, Eun, what do you guys do after school?" He asked me.

"We meet up and we seperate ways to go home, wae?" I asked.

"Well I don't know where you guys live and also maybe my house is the same way" he said.

We went on with the day and we got to know eachother better. We all met at the gates and walked together until we seperated ways. I went with Taeyong but Jaehyun followed us this time. He was going to Taeyong's place for a couple hours to chill. I got home and did like always.