FIFTY TWO

CHAPTER 52

"I will miss this" I said to everyone as I closed my eyes.

"What are you talking about Eun?" Taeyong asked.

"I will miss us having a good time here on this rooftop, us going out all together, us laughing at our lame jokes and all the good memories" I said.

"Eun, we aren't going anywhere. Have you forgotten we already arranged for us to all live together when we go to college?" Jihye said.

"I know, but just saying, this is here where we spent most of our time" I replied.

"This is also where you guys met" Ten said pointing to me and Jaehyun.

I looked over at Jaehyun and smiled warmly.

"That it is. I have to thank Taeyong for that" I said getting up and playfully messing up Taeyong's hair.

"Yah! Your messing my hair. Your welcome by the way" He said laughing.

The day was finally over and Jaehyun came over to my place for the night. We had a project due together for friday so he asked his eomma to stay over. We started working on our project and we were halfway done. I stopped everything and streched myself a bit.

"Eun, can I ask you something?" Jaehyun asked me.

"Ne what is it?" I asked confused.

"Do you really not want to go to prom?" Jaehyun asked me seriously.

I signed and looked straight into his eyes and held his hand.

"It's not that I don't want to go, it's just that you haven't asked me and, well I don't see the point in going really if you aren't going" I said.

"So if I asked you, would you say yes?" He said.

"Well, I would not object" I said with my tongue out.

"Byun Eun, would you do me the honors of letting me accompany you to prom as your boyfriend?" He said with a smile.

"Jung Jaehyun yes I accept your humble offer. It wasn't that difficult to ask now was it?" I said laughing.

"Well, I didn't want ask you so casually, I wanted to make it special" He said in all honesty.

"Aniyo Jaehyun. I am glad you asked me casually because you know how much I am not a huge fan of all these cheesy things and making a scene. I thank you for that" I said kissing him.

Jaehyun simply smiled and we went back into our books to continue researching for our project.

*Two weeks later*

"Hurry up Eun! We will be late for the conference!" Jihye said as I got out of my trance.

We walked into the school gym. All the people who were in the same grade as us were there to talk about prom. Prom is comming up in a month now and everyone has been stressing out and have been shopping. I, on the other hand, I haven't even shopped yet, nor have I looked for a dress. Jihye and Chaeyoung want me to go get one with them but I have been busy lately with trying to find appartments for us and basically finding what is around the appartments. Deciding this early is difficult but we do need to make sure in advance. It has to be close to ou college and we have to have jobs to help us pay our rent. Since we will all be living together(because none of us really want to seperate) paying the rent won't be as tough. Having seven people together paying it won't be difficult. Ren has been invited to come with us and he gladly agreed but in the time being he isn't sure yet. Rei has been missing school a bit lately due to family problems but I am glad he came back today. Rei and I cought up with a lot of things and talked about prom a bit.

"Bringing anyone to prom?" I asked him with a wink.

"Aniyo. I haven't asked no one. The girl I would have loved to bring is taken already" He said.

"Oh, who is she?" I asked. 

"You" He smiled.

"Awe. Rei you are so adorable! What would I do without you?" I said hugging him.

"Jagiya~ Don't make other people think we broke up and you started dating Rei" I heard Jaehyun say and comming up with us.

"Speaking of the devil" I said and Rei laughed with me.

The rest of the day we all cought up with Rei.