FOUTRY EIGHT

CHAPTER 48

Rei hugged me tightly and I couldn't help but hug him back with a couple tears streaming down my face.

"If you weren't there, I could have seriously been more injured than I already am. Gomawo Rei. Seriously you have no idea how much this means to me" I said.

"Yah! What is going on here?" I heard Jaehyun's voice and turned around. He was clenching his jaw and had his hands in fists.

I let go of Rei and look at Jaehyun "Rei saved me when you weren't here" I said coldly.

"What ? Why are you bleeding and wearing his jacket?" He asked me very angrily.

"Jaehyun. Chill. Jane attacked her with a poket knife and I just happened to be there when it happened. I got her out of there and got here five minutes ago" Rei said getting in front of me, shielding me as if Jaehyun wanted to hurt me.

"How should I chill when I see you hug the girl I like?" He said with his fists forming.

I peeked over Rei's shoulder shocked and looked at an angry Jaehyun in the eyes.

"Jaehyun, your scaring her. Calm down" Rei said with a cold voice to him.

Jaehyun didn't give Rei the time to say something else until he pushed him to the side, took me by my wrist, threw Rei's jacket off me and dragged me away. I tried to force myself off of him but he just continued. He brought me to the parc near our place where we went a couple times and let go of me there.

"What the hell Jaehyun! What is wrong with you! He just tried to help me from what happened that's all!" I finally said with a pissed voice.

"You should have called me! I was worried" He said looking straight at me.

"How could I have called you if I didn't have my phone with me? They took it. Luckily Rei got it back for me"

"Rei, Rei, Rei. Everything is about Rei isn't it. He is your life saver, he is the best, what's next you love him?" He yelled.

"Rei is my best friend. Of course I love him but I don't love him in the dating way! I already like someone else like that and they know about it. Are you that jealous?!" I yelled back at him.

This was our first face to face fight. I didn't like it at all. It made me sad and uncomfortable.

"Of course I am jealous Eun. I don't like it when other guys get close to you. I don't like him getting close to you" He said.

"Why are you so obsessed with that" I asked.

"Because I am afraid to lose you against him. I love you Eun, that's why!" He yelled at me and calmed down after those words.

"You what? You love me? I don't believe you" I said turning my back towards him and about to leave.

I felt hands on my shoulders and turn me around. When I get turned around, Jaehyun's lips smash onto mine. I am so shocked and wide-eyed, I stay frozen in place. Eventually a couple seconds later I give in. I can't help it. My feelings towards him never left me. I still love him. Jaehyun was just stubborn for not realizing it. Jaehyun parted from my lips and put his forehead on mine looking at me with kind eyes.

"Don't leave me like this. Eun, I really meant it when I said I loved you" He said and hugged me.

"Pabo, I know you do, you just told me. I love you too" I said hugging him back.

"So, are we dating?" He asked me confused.

"I don't know. Are we? You did wait so long for telling me you love me, maybe I should say no" I said jokingly.

"Not funny Eun. Let's say we are dating officially now ara" He said smiling.

"Arasseo. Let's go back to school before lunch break is over" I said and held his hand dragging him along.

"Wait before we go back put this on" He said giving me his jacket so I can hide my cuts and bloody blouse.

"Gomawo"

"Oh and one more thing"

"What?"

"I am bringing you to the infirmary and you forgot this" He said and kissed me one last time.

"Yah! What was that for?" I asked blushing.

"So you don't forget you are mine now" He said smiling and we went of to school with our hands interwined with one another.