FIFTY NINE

CHAPTER 59

"Ne, I know but I can't leave you alone either. That wouldn't be nice. So why are you not joining them?" He replied.

"I can't dance" I said while scratching my head and laughing embaressed.

"Ne, that is kind of sad and a problem. Just observe the others dancing and you could learn a trick or two. That is how I learned to dance. My family had a lot of get togethers and a lot of dancing occured. That is how I learned to dance" Rei said trying to cheer me up.

About an hour passed of me talking with Rei and everyone decided to go get some air before going back inside. We stepped out and the breeze felt soothing on our skin. The atmosphere in the gym is intense with all the people dancing and everything else.

"Ahhh! The breeze feels refreshing!" Jaehyun said stretching.

"Ne it does. You did dance a lot and goofed around with the boys so it's normal" I added.

"You should have joined us, even if you can't dance" He said comming up to me and pecking my cheek.

"Ne I know, but you know I'm way to shy" I said poking his cheek.

"We all know that" Rei added.

"Let's go back inside. I am sure the night is almost over" Jihye added.

"We still have about 3 hours" Chaeyoung said.

"Let's go then" Taeyong added.

We all walked back into the gym and everyone was sitting in their seats taking a break from dancing. An hour passed and everyone went back to dancing. Then a slow song came on and I saw all the couple getting together and dancing slowly with eachother. I noticed Jaehyun walking through the crowd and standing in front of me with his hand out so I can grasp it.

"Will you come dance with me?" He asked with a smile.

"Arasseo, but don't laugh if I do something bad" I said taking his hand and being dragged into an empty spot on the floor.

Jaehyun held my waist and I put my hands over his shoulders. We started very slow with him showing me the steps which helped a lot and then we continued to a normal pace.

"Remember when we first met?" He asked me.

"Like it was yesterday. You also helped me when I had a pannic attack and for that I am always thankful for that day" I said smiling.

"Ne, I also remember as clear as day the day I fell in love with you without telling you right away until I got jealous of Rei being close to you" He chuckled softly.

"When did you exactly fall for me?" I asked him.

"I always liked you. Just didn't know what to do about it" he said blushing.

"Awww kyeopta" I kissed his cheek and smiled.

"Saranghae" He said.

"Nado Saranghae" I replied.

"I want us to continue or journey together" He said taking a box out of his poket.

He opened the box and a beautiful ring was inside it.

"Are you proposing?" I asked confused.

"Ani, this is a promise ring. I want you to promise me you will be mine until marriage and after that" He said.

"Will you accept it Eun?"

"Ne, because I don't see myself with anyone else but you. Saranghae My Little Casper" I said as he put the ring onto my finger and kissed me.

The night ended with Ten and Jihye becomming prom King and Queen and we all had an amazing night.

                          The End