TWENTY NINE

CHAPTER 29

I woke up at the sound of a bell ringing. When I slowly got up, I heard a faint noise on my door.

"Can I come in?" I heard Jaehyun say.

"Wait Jaehyun?! What are you doing here?" I said.

"Yeah, it's two already. You just woke up didn't you?" He saud laughing.

"Ne. Mianhe, I went to sleep later than expected. You can come in" I said putting a hoodie on.

"Video chatted Mei?"

"Ne~ You have a good memory to remember her name" I said and stuck my toungue out.

"Wait but didn't you say that you would come at 3?" I asked.

"Ne but I see that you would not have been awake. Anyways go get changed and shower, I will be upstairs" He said with a smile.

"You can stay downstairs and watch t.v you know, I don't mind really" I said.

"Arasseo, now go before we get to my place later than the time I told my parents" He said and pushed me into the bathroom.

I went inside and locked the door behind me. I smiled to myself due to him wanting to be on time. It's cute. Okay enough with the thinking and go take a shower. I started the water on and went inside. I hurried due to thinking of being on time so I got out and changed. I wore something I usually never wear. I wore a nice fancy top and jeans. The top made me feel weird but I can live with it. I got out and went into my room.

"Jahyun, where is my phone?" I asked while searching everywhere.

"Here it is" He says and gives me my phone and charger.

"Are you ready Eun?" He asked Me.

"Ne, let's go!" I said and left with him to his house.

We walked for a while and I got even more anxious. I could feel pain in my stomac due to the amount of stress I earned by each step I took. I think Jaehyun noticed, because he looked at me and smiled. When we got to his house, I stopped at the entrance.

"Jaehyun, I am so stressed and scared they won't like me. I know it's not like we are dating but I still feel very, very anxious" I said with my head down and my hands into fists.

"Eun, stop stressing. Everything will go fine, my family will love you. Don't stress out please" he says while holding my face to face him.

I could feel my cheeks burn up and moved away. He opened the door and yelled out into the house to say he was home. The first one to greet me was his eomma.

"Annyeong! You must be Eun! Jaehyun, you should of told me that she was this pretty!" She said with a smile and gave me a hug.

"Annyeongaseyo!" I said shyly.

"Darling, who is here? Oh... Annyeong! You must be Eun-kyung. It's the first time Jaehyun ever brought a girl home" His father said and shaked my hand.

"I will show her around ara? I will meet you guys later for supper with her" He said and brought me along.

Jaehyun showed me around the house. It was pretty big and beautiful. We went into a hallway seperate and opened the door.

"This is my room. There isn't that much interesting stuff in here but I do have a consol. Come inside" He said.

"You have a big and nice room. What type of games do you play on your consol?" I questioned him.

"A lot of different games. Do you want to see them?" He said while taking a seat on the floor and patted the floor next to him.

We looked at his games and he would explain me how to play the games that I didn't know about. I found out that he likes Zelda and so I asked him of he wanted to play until supper was ready and he agreed. We had a lot of fun and his mother called us for supper. We ate supper with his parents and I admit, his parents are cool. He was embaressed of little things his eomma would talk about and I thought it was adorable. We finished eating and we went to his room.