TWENTY SEVEN

CHAPTER 27

We got back to Taeyong's and the rest of the day we watched movies. It was about 9pm and I was heading home with Jaehyun. When I got home, I sat on the porch and patted a seat next to me so he can join me. We sat there in silence for a bit until he spoke up.

"Eun"

"Ne?"

"Remember when I told you that you have to come to my place?"

"Ne"

"Well, is this weekend good?"

"Sure. At the same time, we can plan our Haloween costumes for the next weekend after that"

"Wae?"

"Aish pabo. It's Haloween in two weeks. There is a party at Chaeyoung's place being held. Did they not tell you?" I asked.

"Aniyo they didn't. Well then I guess I know now" he flashed me a smile.

"Ne. It's getting late you should get going. We have school tomorrow" I said as I got up.

"What if I don't want to go?"

"Then I will force you by comming with me" I said as I pulled him up.

"Why don't you?" He said with his tongue out.

"Stop teasing me Jaehyun"

"Arasseo. But before I leave, I want you to do something"

"What?"

"Give me a kiss on the cheek" He told me with his finger tapping on his cheek and his tongue sticking out.

"Yah! Are you messing with me right now?" I asked him with my arms crossed.

"Aniyo" he said with a smirk.

"You are such a pain little Casper" I went up to him and kissed his cheek.

After realising what I have done, I saw Jaehyun frozen in place.

"I didn't think you would actually fall for that" He said with a bit of red starting to appear on his face.

"I am so sorry I don't know what I just did. Let's forget that ara?And yah! You were teasing me! Aish little Casper" I said turning my face towards the entrance door blushing and a bit pissed.

*Jaehyun's pov*

"Your are so cute when you are mad" I whispered under my breathe.

"What did you say?" I heard her say.

"Nothing. Arasseo, I will leave now. See you tomorrow" I said as I left to go back home.

I was not expecting for her to actually fall for it but she did. That was so sudden compared to the other things that have happened. The hug made me happy but this. It makes me... I can't explain what I feel right now. So many things are popping up in my head and I can't think straight. I got home safetly and went to my room to get ready to go rest.

*Eun's pov*

Jaehyun messed with me again. How can he manipulate me so easily? I feel like a weak human now. I went to take a shower to forget what happened but everything from this weekend popped up in my head. It was so weird. I want to cool down but remembering all this gives me butterflies. I eventually fell asleep on my bed. I woke up to my alarm and knowing I was late. I hurried to get dressed and ran quickly upstairs putting my shoes on and ran out of the door. Jaehyun was at the gate entrance of me house. That was a first. I walked up to him and greeted him. We met up with Taeyong and walked to school all together. Today was a very calm and smoothe day. Nothing out of the ordinary happened except having Jaehyun fix my shoes because I almost tripped on my laces but he cought me. The day went by quickly and it was finally time to go home. I walked alone with Jaehyun this time because Chaeyoung wanted Taeyong to walk her home. She is adorable with him and it's funny at times. I walked with Jaehyun in silence. He brought me home again but I decided to let him come inside. We did our homework together and then watched a movie. My brother met Jeahyun for the first time and he seemed to like him a lot. He got so clingy to Jaehyun that I got a bit jealous, but at the same time, I was happy.