THIRTY FOUR

CHAPTER 34

"Did he hurt you that much?" Eomma asked me.

"Ne eomma. Leave. I don't want to talk to no one either" I said and hid into my covers.

*Jaehyun's pov*

I heard Eun's eomma come up the stairs and look at me with dissapointment.

"Seriously Jaehyun, you broke her heart. She looks aweful you know. That prank was a bit to far" She said to me.

"Ne, I know. I have been calling and texting her everyday but she must have closed the notifications off. You have no idea how much I feel bad and miss her. I hope you don't mind if I come here often because I would still like to know how she is doing. Even if I can't see her, hearing from you will make me happy" I told her truthfully.

"I have a question for you Jaehyun. Would you do anything for my daughter? And I mean it also in a dating way..." She said to me.

I couldn't find a proper answer to her question. I left to go back home with that question stuck in my head. Her eomma is wise. I feel so bad for making her in this situation. I just wish I get the opportunity to get stuck in the same place with her alone so we could talk things out. I texted Taeyong to ask him how she was and if anything was new. He replied me with a screenshot and only two words were shown. 'Arasseo, Gomawo'. I don't really understand the meaning, but I just really hope she is okay.

*Eun's pov*

Two weeks left before Christmas break. I have been talking to Taeyong only and texting Jihye and Chaeyoung a bit. I forgave Ten finally but I still haven't texted Jaehyun. He texts me everyday and I finally decided to just read the texts but not reply. He always said if I was there and sorry but nothing else. I still looked like a wreck but less than before. I went to school and the day past quickly. It was lunch time and I was about to leave to go in the forest until I saw Jaehyun with Jane. They were talking. He saw me and I looked at him and continued walking faster. I got to the forest and broke in tears. I didn't cry much since there was no point anymore. I got a text from Taeyong saying that everything will be fine and it didn't mean nothing. I thanked him and finished eating. As I went back to get my things for class, Jane walked up to me and pushed me.

"It's been a while Eun. How are you with that pathetic life of yours? Did your friends leave you?" She said with an evil smirk.

"Leave before anything happens to you" I said with a serious and deadly tone.

"Hunny, no need to be pissy when Jaehyun decided to come my way and have real fun" she said with a wide smile and pushed me again.

"Fuck off Jane. Don't make me hurt you" I said as I turned around to start walking with my hands in fists.

"Not so fast Eun" she said and pushed me to the floor.

Girls were swarming us and yelling to fight. I got up and looked at her in the eyes. I could see she was a bit scared after looking at me.

"This is your last chance to fuck off Jane. I am not playing games here" I said and walked up to her.

She hit my arm this time and I admit. It did hurt. I looked at my arm and smirked at it. I looked back at her with deadly eyes. She backed up and I raised my fist and punched her face. She started to cry and I see a hall monitor come towards us and he pulls me to the detention room. I saw Jihye with her phone open and looking at me with a face like ' You probably should not have gone that far' and I see Jaehyun looking at me surprised. I turned my head around and walked with the hall monitor to the detention room.

*Jaehyun's pov*

I saw what happened with Jane and Eun. Eun punched her real good. Jane's face was all purple on the left. It was crazy. As I looked at her leaving, she looked at me and turned her head the other way. I finally have the advantage to get her alone in a room. Now I just need detention.