FOURTY TWO

CHAPTER 42

"Do you want to spend it with us? I am pretty sure that my place would be fun if you are alone" Jaehyun proposed.

"Sounds like a good idea. What about you guys?" I turn around to look at the others.

"Well, Taeyong will be spending Christmas with me and my family" Chaeyoung said.

"Jihye and I will be at my place with my side of the family" Ten said looking at Jihye with a wide smile of his face.

"You guys suck. Well I guess it's just me and you then Jaehyun" I said with a smile.

"Ne, I guess it is" He replied with a smile also.

It was already eleven pm and I finally got home. I unpacked my things and went to bed not long after. I woke up the next day around 1 pm with Jaehyun calling me.

"Yeoboseyo?" I said

"Yah! Eun. Were you still sleeping?" He asked.

"Ne. What do you want?"

"Go unlock the door upstairs. I am at your place right now"

"Should you have at least told me first? Arasseo, give me a minute" I said and hung up.

I went upstairs slowly and unlocked the door. I opened and saw Jaehyun smiling.

"What?" I asked.

"Cute pj's" He said pointing at my clothes.

I looked down and saw that I was in a baggy t-shirt and with underwear. I opened my eyes so wide and looked at Jaehyun blushing so hard and ran off to my room.

"YOU NEVER SAW NOTHING!" I yelled from my room.

"But I saw everything" he said from the other side of the door.

"Shut up! Do you know how embaressing that is? Just imagine if you were the one cought butt naked opening a door" I yelled again.

"You know what. I never saw nothing. Let's pretend that this never happened" He said stuttering.

"Good" I said and got out of my room fully clothed.

"What are we doing today?" I asked.

"How about we go to my place, and have a lazy day watching movies and just having fun" He offered.

"Sure! Do I bring clothes? Or are we comming back here?"

"You are sleeping at my place. Bring some clothes and all"

"Aren't your parents okay with that?"

"They are gone on a buisiness trip together so I am alone until the 30th of december"

"That sucks"

"Aniyo. I have you and the others so no worries" he replied with a smile.

I got my things ready and left to Jaehyun's place. When we got there, I put my things in his room and he opened the t.v and asked me what I wanted to watch. I told him a funny movie to pass time and we started watching it. My phone buzzed and I saw that Rei texted me. A smile grew on my face when his name popped up in my screen.

Rei: Hey Eun! How is everything going?

Eun: Everything is good. Glad you texted me! What about you?

Rei: All is good. I am getting papers done for a change of school. So what are you doing on Christmas day tomorrow?

Eun: With Jaehyun what about you? Oh what school are you going to?

Rei: Moorim Highschool. Also spending it with my family.

Eun:...

Rei: What?

Eun: YOU ARE TRANSFERING TO MY SCHOOL!

Rei: REALLY!? THAT'S AWESOME!

Eun: What class?

Rei: Give me a second... 5B

Eun: You are... IN MY CLASS! THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME! I can't wait for you to meet the gang.

Rei: Ne! Can't wait.

Eun: Well I have to go. It was nice talking to you.

I closed my phone and looked at Jaehyun who was looking at me.

"Who were you texting?" He asked.

"Just saying Merry Christmas to Rei for tomorrow that's all" I said.

"Oh okay... Tomorrow, close your phone and I will close mine. I don't want no one bothering us" He said with a serious tone.

"Wae?" I asked confused.

"Because tomorrow, I know you won't be playing with it" He told me.

"Arasseo, I believe you. Let's get back to the movie Ara?" I said with a smile and linked my arm with his.

"Arasseo" He said and pulled me a bit closer to him.