FIFTEEN

CHAPTER 15

I sat down on the ground an started relaxing a bit. I left Taeyong's about an hour ago. I am not that hungry and also I kind of don't really want to go back just yet. About a good 30 minutes later, I was calmed down completely and heard bushes russling around. I thought it was an animal but it was Taeyong. He saw me and signed. Taeyong sat next to me and looked at me in the eyes.

"I was looking everywhere for you. I am actually happy that I looked at every single place we used to go as kids, because you clearly chose the one place no other human goes in" He said with relief and chuckled a bit.

"Wae did you come here though?" He asked me concerned.

"To clear my thoughts and calm down a bit" I said.

"Let me join you" He said getting more comfortable.

"You should go back, everyone is at your place" I replied.

"Everyone but you. I told them to stay and I would go find you. They are watching a movie to help pass time" he said.

We sat in silence until I spoke up.

"Remember when we were kids and we used to come here? I would be the one pushing you to come with me because you were a bit scared of the ghosts" I said laughing a bit.

"Yah! It's not funny! I do remember you were way more tougher than me though" He said as he started laughing a bit himself.

"I miss those times" I said with a pained smile.

"So do I. Be happy though, we still have a long time to make more memories together" he said as he smiled to me.

I gave him a hug and started to tear up a bit.

"Why are you hugging me?" He asked confused.

I backed away and looked at him. I never showed my tears to anyone except him. He was always there.

"Kamsahamnida and Mianhe" I said.

He wiped my tears away and hugged me tighter.

"It's fine and wae kamsahamnida?" He asked.

"Because you are always there for me, Kamsahamnida for always staying with me Taeyong" I said and hugged him a bit tighter than him.

"Eun, how can I not be there for you? You are my family and I love you like a sister" He told me.

Taeyong always knew how to cheer me up. He was one of the reasons that I could stay happy even if I was having problems with my eomma and siblings. We left together and went back to his place. Once we got in and went downstairs, everyone pounced on me. They all asked me questions and how I was and everything. I kind of felt uncomfortable a bit.

"Yah! Guys leave her some space, she clearly can't handle this right now" Jaehyun replied and everyone sat back on the couches. I mouthed 'thank you' to Jaehyun and he just replied with 'no problem'. I am surprised that he figured it out quickly. We made a scedual for all the next tournaments for the video games. It will last another two weeks and let's just say it was a fun weekend. When I got back home, I got a text from Mei.

Mei: Hey! How was your weekend?

Eun: It was good and you?

Mei: I had a lot of fun with Kris.

Eun: I know you did.

We texted eachother for almost half the night until I had to go sleep for tomorrow. School is one of the things that keeps me from having fun on sunday's. During the week, Nothing really interesting happened. We always ate at the rooftop and had fun together. Everyone still looked at me with feared eyes and hatred but that is a normal thing in my life now. Jaehyun became popular with the girls very quickly. They all swarmed him most of the time and he was now part of the basketball team. When there was a match this week, every single girl in the school was there and I mean it. I felt a bit of jaelousy towards the other girls because they would always be around him and I don't like crowds so I stay behind with the gang. Chaeyoung and Jihye would always comfort me to make me happy and it did help at times. During the week, ocasionnal texts with Mei would be the highlight of my day.