THIRTY TWO

CHAPTER 32

"It's to late. He is gone..." I said while looking up at the girls.

The girls came up to me and hugged me. Everyone around, were dead silent and didn't move. Taeyong and Ten were just looking over us but Ten started laughing.

"Why are you laughing idiot!" Chaeyoung said to him.

I felt someone start laughing and I look over and see Jaehyun laughing like crazy.

"You got pranked!" Ten said and Jaehyun laughed a bit and looked at me.

"Eun, it was a prank. This is fake blood that Ten put over me and the person who 'shanked' me was also Ten. Why are you still crying? It's not like I am dead" he says and stops laughing.

"PABO! I THOUGHT YOU DIED. FOR SURE I WILL CRY JAEHYUN, I LOVE YOU!" I said as I wiped my tears away and got up.

"Clearly, I see I am just a joke to you" I said as I looked him straight in the eyes.

"You love me?" He said confused.

"Ne, pabo. But I guess, I should let it go now" I said and stormed out the house.

I heard Jaehyun call my name but I continued walking to get back home. I heard someone running behind me and I did not bother looking back until the person turned me around to face him.

"Eun, hear me out. Mianhe" Jaehyun said and looked at me.

"Aniyo Jaehyun. Clearly, I made a mistake in loving you. Leave me alone" I said as I pushed him away and ran off home.

I didn't leave him enough time to reply before I left like the wind. He hurt me. I know I shouldn't be mad, but I am. He hurt me on a level you usually never hurt a friend. It was to much. I finally got home and I had about 50 missed texts from Chaeyoung and Jihye, about 10 missed texts from Ten and 30 missed calls from Jaehyun. I deleted everything that was about Jaehyun, looked at Ten's messages but I didn't reply and same with the girls. I turned off all my notifications reguarding our group chat and the indivudual ones. I broke down like an idiot and punched the wall continueously. I heard someone comming down and puched the wall harder and harder. I saw my eomma with Taeyong beside her. She ran up to me for me to stop punching the wall and Taeyong stayed behind her.

"Stop this nonsense Eun, girls don't punch the wall and don't get bloody knuckles. Taeyong take care of her, I am going to get the aid kit" She said and walked upstairs.

I could not think straight at all. I didn't want to stop. It was the only way that I can forget right now, so I punched the wall again until I broke my finger. I then continued with my other hand and broke the wall. I was about to punch next to it until Taeyong held my wrists so I can stop.

"LET GO IDIOT!" I yelled at him.

"Aniyo! I won't" He said and hugged me tightly.

I started sobbing and letting my arms fall on either side.

"Mianhe Eun. I was not part of that plan either so i didn't know they planned that. Oh and you confessed to him. I guess now you really don't care anymore huh" he said.

My eomma came back with ointments and badages. She saw my broken finger and sighed heavily. She went upstairs to call the doctor so he could come and fix my finger. Taeyong cleaned my bloody knuckles and sighed. He wasn't happy at all with what I did to myself but I couldn't help it. About an hour after, the doctor came and cleaned my knuckles all over again with different ointment and replaced my finger. He placed bandages and all to keep my finger straight and bandaged my knuckles also. I thanked him and he left. Taeyong left not soon after and my eomma told me to rest and that tomorrow, I would not go to school. It was already 2am and I couldn't sleep. I took about three sleeping pills and not long after, I fell asleep.