FOURTY FIVE

CHAPTER 45

We have been walking and looking at the malls for Chaeyoung and Jihye for the past two hours. I have been staying with Rei and Jaehyun the full time. We talked about some recent video games comming out and I could see Jaehyun talking a bit more with Rei. I guess video games really took an interest in the conversation. The day was finally comming to an end and we all decided to leave. Rei left alone to his new place and I hugged him goodbye. I said my farewells to the others and Jaehyun walked me back home. When we got to my place, I invited him in and Casper jumped on both of us all happy and excited.

"I see he is a really excited pup ever since you took him home" He said laughing.

"Ne, he is but I really love him" I said smiling.

"Do you want to stay over? It is getting pretty late. We could watch a movie together or play video games if you want" I said.

"Sure. Let's watch a movie and ne, I will stay over" He replied.

Jaehyun went downstairs with Casoer and went to chose a movie. I went into the kitchen to find something to make as a snack. I took random fruits, took a little doggie bone and went downstairs to meet up with them. I gave Casper his bone and he atracked it quickly. I put the fruits on the little table and looked at Jaehyun.

"What movie did you chose?" I asked.

"Horror movie. I know you like them" He replied.

"Do you like them or do you not?" I asked.

"It's fine with me. I am not a wimp" He said laughing.

He put on the movie and we watched it together. I mostly ate all the fruits since I was a little greedy and hungry. I would ocasionally take glaces his way and smile to myself.

"Why are you smiling?" He asked.

"Ah, well, just happy that you are with me" I said hiding on the side.

I felt his arms turn me around and made me face him. I looked down embaressed and avoiding eye contact.

"Eun, look at me" He said demandingly.

"What?" I said looking into his eyes.

"You shouldn't say careless things like that" He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Nevermind. Let's continue the movie" He said letting go of me.

As he let go of me, I knew I was blushing. Jaehyun still is able to make me blush. I think I won't get over him easily at all. We watched the movie and I had Casper on my lap the full time. The movie was finally over and I looked next to me to see Jaehyun sleeping. I slowly got up and went to get a blanket and put it over him. Casper went back on the floor and slept on his little bed. I tip-toed outside of the basement and went upstairs to get my coat and shoes to go outside. It was 2 am and so , that means it was dark. I went out and walked around the neighborhood for a while. I went to take a walk to clear my mind from all the things that are stuck in my head recently. I haven't talked to no one about all this except Mei. She always knows how to help me and I appreciate that a lot comming from her. As I was walking back home, I could see someone from a distance walking towards me. As I took a closer look, I saw Jaehyun rubbing his puffy eyes.

"You shouldn't go walking at night alone. You never know what will happen" He said worried.

"Aniya, it's fine. You should have stayed alseep. You need to rest" I said.

"So do you Eun. Anyways let's go" He said taking my hand and dragging me back home.

We got back home and went to sleep.

*time skip*

It's been a week since school started again. Prom is comming closer also. Everyone is already planning for prom and what they want to wear and who will bring them but I am not really into it. Prom for me sucks.