TWENTY SIX

CHAPTER 26

I got changed into a reasonnable outfit to go outside in public with and went upstairs and waited for Jaehyun. When he got up, he walked to me and handed me another one of his hoodies.

"Wae?"

"So if I lose you, I will see where you are" He said.

"That is some smart thinking. Good job Casper" I said and patted his head.

I took my phone and wallet and we left to go to the city. We took a public bus and sat beside eachother.

"Thanks for trying to take the blame for what happened" I said.

"I know how much you hate being asked questions so yeah I did that for you" He replied with a smile. When we got to the city, we had to walk to the bubblet tea shop and as expected, it was crowded everywhere on the streets. I felt uneasy and so without thinking, I took Jaehyun's arm and held onto it tightly.

"What's wrong Eun ?"

"I don't like big crowds. I feel uncomfortable around them" I say with my head down.

"Oh, well then let's hurry up then" He says and walks a bit faster.

We got to the bubble tea shop and I texted the guys and the girls what flavour they wanted.

Eun:Guys , what flavour you want?

Tae: Melon

Ten: Chocolate

Chaeyoung: Strawberry

Jihye: Mango please!

Jae: Pineapple

Ten: Aren't you with Eun?

Jae: Ne. Let me joke around. Bye guys.

As I closed my phone, I punched Jaehyun slightly on the arm.

"Yah! You are next to me, why not say it in my face?" I say as I laughed.

"I thought it was funny" He said also laughing.

"It was funny"

We ordered our drinks and waited a good thirty minutes. When we got the drinks, we hurried back to the bus stop to catch the bus. We got on and waited to get off. We finally got off and went straight to Taeyong's place. I opened the door and went. To the kitchen and handed them their drinks. They thanked me and we all drank together and talked about random things like always.

"What are we doing today?" Jihye asked all of us.

"Let's go..

"No" I said.

"Come on! You need to shop sometimes. You never shop for clothes except for video games" Chaeyoung said.

"But video games are essential!" I said as I pouted.

"Let's just go ara?" Jaehyun said with his thumbs up.

"Arasseo, but I am going to see Casper" I said and signed.

"I will join you because he is so fluffy" He said and started doing aegyo.

"Guys stop interacting, I am getting sick now. Please just date!" Jihye said and the others laughed.

"Yah! What is your problem? You guys aren't funny" I said and turned around to go to the house's entrance.

"Eun ah! We were joking. Kind of" Ten said and laughed.

I left the house and put my headphones on and started walking to the music. It's just that I don't like it when people force me in things. I like it to go my pace or I just let go. I walked to the park and sat on a swing. It's peaceful when no kids are around.

I heard felt someone tap my shoulder so I turned around to meet Jaehyun.

"What are you doing here?"

"Came to look for you. Wae?" He asked.

"Nothing , just wondering. Does it bother you when they say things like that?" I asked him.

"Hmm. Well I don't really mind since it doesn't hurt me or isn't offensive. What about you?"

"I don't like it because I feel like I am being forced into doing something or forced in the situation" I said.

"You do have a point. Anyways let's get back to Taeyong's before the others yell at me"

"Wae?"

"They gave me a time limit to find you and in five minutes I am supposed to be back" He said laughing.

"They really are kids. Sometimes I ask myself if I actually am the oldest one of the group" I said signing.

"You do act like it sometimes and I like that. It keeps the group stable. Arasseo, let's go now" He said taking my hand and running back to Taeyong's.