SEVEN

(The picture is Min Ju)
CHAPTER 7

Mei: Yes I did! How is your weekend so far?

Eun: It's good.

Mei: You got in a fight with your eomma did you ?

Eun: How do you know so fast I didn't say nothing yet!

Mei: Easy, usually when you get into a fight with your parents, you debate to write it or not, plus when it takes five minutes to say it was good, I know you were actually having problems.

Eun: You know me so well Dongsaeng. It kind of creeps me out sometimes but I love it.

Mei: I know you do ;)

Mei and I talked for a good 3 hours. It was 2am and I finally decided to go rest. I woke up around 7am not being able to fall asleep. I have been feeling down lately and I can say it affects me in alot of ways. Today is Sunday anyways and that means a free day. I decided to text Jihye and Chaeyoung to ask them out on a girls day. A couple hours later, I met the girls at the bubbletea shop.

"Annyeong!" I said

"Annyeong!" Jihye and Chaeyoung said together.

We ordered bubbltea and sat at a table just talking about anything and everything.

"So... Chaeyoung, how was the kiss with Taeyong?" I said with a smirk.

"You guys kissed!?" Jihye asked.

"How the hell did you know?" She asked me while blushing.

"I met with Taeyong after he brought you back home" I said.

"Yes we kissed but I do not brag more" Chaeyoung said hiding her face.

"Did you like it at least !?" Jihye asked.

"Let's not ask her to much ara Jihye. Obviously she did like it!" I said while smirking at a blushing Chaeyoung.

"Yah! Okay we get it let's just leave and go shopping please" Chaeyoung suggested.

"Again with the shopping? Waeyo? You know I don't like shopping" I said with an annoyed face.

"We love you very much Eun, but you can be boring sometimes you know" Jihye told me.

"Yes I do know, why do you think I don't understand why you guys are friends with me" I said dissapointed.

"We are all best friends for a reason. We get along and love eachother even if you don't like shopping" Chaeyoung said.

We ended up going shopping for Jihye and Chaeyoung again. While they were there, I went to the pet store, since I knew the owner. Once I got in the store, I greeted him and his wife. We talked for a while and then he let me go behind the store to go meet up with his daughter.

"Eun! Annyeong!" She greeted me with a smile and came to hug me.

"Annyeong Min Ju!" I said hugging her back.

Min Ju and I have known eachother since we were kids. Her parents and my eomma are friends. They met eachother when Min Ju came over to my house once. She works at the pet store with her parents. They have offered me plenty of times to have a pet but my eomma always said no. We went together where the puppies were to feed them. I stopped at one specific puppy. This puppy was all white and looked like a ball of fluff. It was adorable and so nice. I asked Min Ju to take the puppy out and she did. I stayed on the floor and it came to me.

"I see that this puppy has chosen his master" She said giggling.

"He is adorable, but you kbow I cannot have a pet" I said with dissapointment.

"I have an idea. We could try to keep you this puppy until january next year. You have plenty of time to convince your eomma eoni.

"You can do that?" I asked excited.

"Ne, I just have to ask my Appa first" She said.

"Ara, I will wait here with this furball until you get back" I said.

As she left, I looked at the puppy and started petting his adorable fluffy head.

"You might end up being mine little cutie" I said with a smile.

Min Ju came back and told me that she could do it since I was basically part of the family. I thanked her with a hug. Jihye called me to ask where I was and to meet up with her and Chaeyoung so we could go back home.