FIVE

CHAPTER 5

"It's okay , I can manage myself" I said with a smile on my face.

"Stay safe please" Chaeyoung said.

"I will" I replied.

As I was walking the other direction, I heard my phone buzz off. I looked at who texted me and it was Taeyong.

Tae: Wait for me at the park in between our places alright?

Eunie: Sure I could wait. I will be on the swings.

*Taeyong's pov*

I walked beside Chaeyoung quietly.

"Did you enjoy the movie?" I asked.

"Yes I did, the best part was trying to wake up Eun though" She said while laughing.

"I have to admit that was funny" I replied with a chuckle.

The rest of the walk, we were silent but I liked it. Once we got to her house I escorted her to the door.

"Thank you for today, it was fun" Chaeyoung said with a smile on her face.

"No thank you, I had fun" I said.

"Well goodnight and see you monday" She said.

As she was about to open the door, I held her wrist and made her turn around to face me.

"W..what is it Taeyong?" She said.

"Don't call me Taeyong anymore, call me Oppa and you only call me like that" I said as I started blushing a bit.

"Taeyong? What is up with y...

She didn't have the time to finish her sentence as I smashed my lips onto hers. I could feel her tense up but give in after. As I parted away, I told her to call me Oppa.

"If you don't call me Oppa, that is what will happen to you, plus I am asking if you want to be my girlfriend. I suck at this s...

I couldn't even finish my own sentence and she kissed me back.

"Shut up Oppa and yes I will date you" Chaeyoung told me.

I hugged her and thanked her. I kissed her again and told her to text me tomorrow. As I was walking to the park, I felt so excited and happy that I just wanted to scream, but I contained myself until I could talk with Eun.

*Eun pov*

As I waited on the swing, I heard someone's footsteps, I looked to my left and saw Taeyong comming over to me.

"So how did it go?" I asked him like a little schoolgirl.

"Well... I noticed that I didn't really feel that way after all and noticed I had feelings for you" He said.

"YAH!!! NOT FUNNY! SO THAT MEANS YOU KISSED HER!?" I said as I yelled at him and punched him hard on the arm.

"Yah! That hurts! You also guessed right, I am now dating her and kissed her" He said with his hands in surrender.

"I knew it! YOU ARE WELCOME! Please tell me you were not awkward?" I asked him.

"Well... I told her to call me Oppa, then kissed her, then I asked her out, so.... Yeah... I was awkward" He said embaressed.

I facepalmed myself so hard that I started having a headache after. I ignored it because I was happy for him.

"So... Video games your house with Ten tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yup! I want to invite the girls though" He said.

"Did you forget, this is the only guy time I get with you guys? I know I am a girl but you know what I mean. Plus well I don't think the girls like video games" I said.

"Fine and yeah I get it. Next time we will invite the girls ara?" He asked.

"Ne. Fine as long as I can play video games and beat you" I said as I stuck mu tongue out.

It was about one o'clock in the morning when we left the park. As I got home I went downstairs to my room and got changed. Not long after, I fell alseep.