NINE

CHAPTER 9

"Guys meet Jaehyun" Taeyong said.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jaehyun-imnida" He said with a soft voice and a kind smile.

"Annyeong! My name is Jihye and this is Chaeyoung! This girl over there is Eun" she said while pointing at Chaeyoung and me.

"I know who you guys are. Jihye, you are dating Ten and Chaeyoung is Taeyong's new girlfriend" He said.

"Eun is the one that is quiet and cold. But that is only with other people. Taeyong told me" he said while looking at me.

I felt my cheeks heat up even more and I turned around to look at Jihye and Chaeyoung. They looked at me like it was the first time I was blushing.

"Are you okay? Are you having a fever?" Chaeyoung asked me.

"Let me take a look" Jaehyun approched me and put his hand on my forhead.

I was getting even more red and getting hotter. He was so close and up close he looks even more handsome. I got up in a flash and they all looked at me.

"I will be going to take a walk now!" I said almost yelling because I was so embaressed.

"Eun.." before Taeyong could say anything I stormed out of the rooftop.

*Jaehyun's pov*

Eun stormed out of the rooftop in a hurry. I laughed a bit to myself because I thought it was cute.

"That was a cute way to storm out" I said with a chuckle.

"Jaehyun! What did you say?" Taeyong said.

"Nothing!" I replied fast.

"He said Eun was cute for a second" Ten replied.

"Yah! You didn't have to repeat that!" I said getting embaressed.

The girls and guys started laughing.

"It's fun for a change that Eun isn't the one being teased right now" Chaeyoung said laughing.

"You do this to her?" I asked.

"Mostly Ne" Jihye replied.

"Anywho, do you have a girlfriend?" Chaeyoung asked me.

"Aniyo, I don't" I said thruthfully.

Chaeyoung and Jihye looked at eachother and kind of smiled. I don't know why but I let it go. I got to know the girls a bit better and pretty much saw that Ten really is attached to Jihye. He is glued to her and Taeyong is holding Chaeyoung's hand. So this is what Eun lives with?

*Eun pov*

I was walking outside to cool down. How did I end up blushing so hard like this? I never did that before. Plus I don't know him enough! What is wrong with me? I start having an anxiety attack and try to cool down. I can't cool down it hurts so much. I dial Taeyong's number and it rings.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Tae... I ...am hav..ing an anxiety attack" I said out of breathe.

"Stay where you are! Keep me on the phone. Where are you?" He said with a worried tone.

*Taeyong's pov*

"Where are you?" i said worrying about Eun.

"What's wrong?" Jaehyun asked.

"Eun is having an anxiety attack!" He said.

Everyone looked at eachother and started looking on the rooftop to see where she was.

"She's in the courtyard!" Jihye yells.

"I am going. You guys don't need to come" Jaehyun said.

"You don't know how to calm her down I should go" I insisted.

"If anything goes wrong I will text you" Jaehyun said and left as fast as he could.

I texted him that she won't calm down with him since she barely knows her but he said to me to shut up in the nicest way. I guess he really wants to get along with everyone. Jihye and Chaeyoung already like him. Eun is the last one and shi is the toughest.

*Jaehyun's pov*

I ran to the courtyard as fast as I could. I saw her shaking pretty badly and could she she was about to fall. I ran to her and caught her before she can fall on the floor. You could see other people looking our way like it was not right to give her a hand but she is in the need of it right now. I think she didn't realize it was me since she was to occupied to calm herself down. I didn't know what to do so I just hugged her tightly.