EIGHT

CHAPTER 8

It was about 7pm when I got home. I greeted my eomma, sister and brother. I went downstairs to finally get into some comfortable clothes and go on my laptop to skype with Mei. I heard someone knocking on my door and asked who it was.

"Noona?" I heard a calm voice speak.

"Ne, come in" I said calmly.

"What are you doing? How was your day?" He asked me jumping on the bed.

"Noona had a good time, she also went to see puppies" I told him.

"I want a puppy Noona!" He said excited.

"Aniyo, eomma doesn't want us to have pets" I told him.

He was not happy with my response but he understood. We talked for a bit until it was time for him to go rest. I went upstairs to have supper and went to bed around eleven pm.
I wake up next morning remembering that today is Monday. I hurried to get ready to go to school and left. I went to where me and Taeyong meet to leave together but he wasn't there. I took out my phone and saw his text.

Tae: I am not going to be at the stop. I will be at school around lunch time. See you later ara?

Eun: Araseo, just warn me earlier next time.

After that I left to go to school. Once I got to school. Surprisingly Ten was right where the door and waited for me.

"Wae are you here? You aren't with Jihye?" I asked.

"I came to get you since I know how much you hate people around you always starring and talking in your back. Also I see Jihye daily and she also told me to come" He said.

"That's what I though but thanks" I said.

"Well you are like a sister, so at the same time I wanted to. I don't get enough bonding time with you" He said with a smile.

"Yah! Your girlfriend will be jealous! Yeah right you want to bond" I said punching him on the arm.

"Ow! I actually do want to bond but I do admit that sounded like flirting. Mian" He said embaressed

We got to class and for sure Ten went to Jihye and kissed her. One thing for sure, I turned around since I am not fond of this lovey-dovey stuff. Chaeyoung looked at me and laughed.

"What's wrong Eun? You don't like them kissing?" She said.

"I am not the type of person that looks at others kissing because it amazes me and you have a boyfriend now so it's normal you don't care" I said with a cold tone.

"That was rude" she said

"I didn't mean it like that. I just... Ughh... Nevermind I don't feel good. I will go for a walk. Tell the teacher I will be late" I told her.

Before I left I saw all of them with hurt eyes. I flashed a pained smile and left. I walked for a while and decided to go back to class. I was for sure 20 minutes late but my teacher understood my problems and so she let me out. I got in class, bowed to the teacher and went to my seat. Like every single day my classmates looked at me weirdly but not my friends. The day went on and it was lunch time. We went to the rooftop and waited for Taeyong.

"Where the hell is he, this pabo" I said getting annoyed.

"Are you that much interested in him?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Aniyo pabo, he is my brother. Not blood related but you know. He said he would be here at lunch and he is 25 minutes late. Why are you so calm anyways?" I asked.

"I get it! He is comming in like 5 minutes that is why I am calm" she said with a smile.

"He texts you but not me anymore! He really is a pabo" I said punching the floor.

"Ouch! That really hurt. I think I might be bruised" I said.

"You punch the cement really hard ao I doubt you don't get bruised."Jihye said.

I heard the door open and saw Taeyong.

"Sorry I am late guys, I was bringing my friend that transfered here. Eun , sorry I didn't text you" He said.

"Pabo! I was pissed and hurt myself because of you" I said.

A figure came out of the door and he walked next to Taeyong. He was handsome. Very indeed. I felt my cheeks heat up when he looked at me.

"Guys meet Jaehyun" Taeyong said.