Q&A Part 1

"Welcome to part one of the Q&A. We have been told that there will be a second part when more comments are added and all so we are very excited. Shall we start?"

First Question from angellife133

What would you name your kid? For Eun and Jaehyun.

" For a boy, I'd want to give him the name of Hyunwoo or Kyuhyun but I think Jaehyun and I should both be okay with it" Eun says.

"Well the names are nice and unique so I wouldn't mind. For a girl though, Sora would be my number one choice" Jaehyun replies.

"That's actually a really nice name. I would go first pic on that" Eun replies with a smile.

"You guys already planning your children's names when you actually don't even have children yet" Ten says and laughs.

"Yah! Be nice to me because I will pout. I'm pretty sure Jihye though already has names for children of her own" Eun says smirking.

"That's true" Jihye says and Ten blushes.

"Already?" Ten asks trying to hide his blushing face.

"Yes".

Question Number 2 from Sugarfree_af

Ten you planning on marrying Jihye? I'll support you as long as your happy.

"Isn't she just so adorable. Good question though. When do you plan on marrying me Ten?" Jihye looks over at Ten.

"I uh...... I'm not telling any plans just like that! Next question please!" Ten says.

Next Question:

Jaehyun, how many kids would you like to have? Please don't break Eun's heart.

"Hmmm.... I would want a boy and a girl but we don't really know the sex until a couple months right?! So I would say, to my liking. About two children but three would be fine. I don't plan on breaking Eun's heart either because I love her very much" Jaehyun says as he squeezes Eun's hand and smiles.

Next Question:

Taeyong, do you prefer video games or food? I love Chaeyoung so please don't hurt her.

"That's a hard question. But I would probably have to go with food because food is really good. Chaeyoung and I won't be getting rid of eachother that's for sure, but one thing for sure, you will never love Chaeyoung as much as I love her!" Taeyong replies and goes to kiss Chaeyoung, making her blush.

"Look what you just started!" Jihye said.

"Chaeyoung seems like a tomato now" Ten says and we all laugh.

Going on to the Question from -Lunatix-

Hello Eun's friends!

Jihye: Hello reader-nim :)
Chaeyoung: Hi!
Taeyong: Hey
Ten: Hello there

How is it going with Jaehyun?
YOU BETTER NOT BREAK HER HEART BOY!

"It's going very well with Jaehyun. I am happy and he is happy" Eun says and laughs.

"Why are you laughing?" Jaehyun asks Eun confused.

"These readers really don't want you to break my heart and same with the others. I find it quite cute of her and very caring" Eun says to Jaehyun.

Next Question:

Did you used to like Eun?

"Well... I am not going to lie. I started liking her before the Haloween party but I did mess everything up with that prank" Jaehyun says as he lowers his head.

"Yeah, I still can't believe you did that! I really was scared and dissapointed to lose you so for sure I was going crazy. I didn't want to lose you, but you made up for it and I thank you for that" Eun says and signs.

Next Question:

Does Eun still beat you in video games?

*cough cough* Ten and Taeyong started coughing.

"She beats me at times and other times, I beat her but we never fight after that. We end up treating eachother to whatever food we want" Jaehyun says and laughs.

"Eun is a very skillfull girl when it comes to video games. She uses a lot of combos and good strategies too"

"Taeyong, stop slacking and just go straight to the point" Chaeyoung says laughing.

"Fine. Eun still beats us for sure. Ten and I just believe we suck and video games now. Sometimes we win, but we don't actually know if she is trying to let us win or not. That is the question that will never be answered.

Next Question:

How are you Chaeyoung?

"Finally my time to shine" Chaeyoung says laughing.

"I'm doing very well with everyone and Taeyong. We are always happy when we are all together and we rarely fight" Chaeyoung added.

Last Question:

Would you still fight for Eun or would you try to move on from her Jaehyun?

"I'll fight for her until the day I die. I wouldn't leave Eun just like that or move on from her because I am cought in her trance" Jaehyun says and kisses Eun on the cheek.

That's all for part one folks! Hopefully more comments appear for a part two! Thank you all for the fun interview and until next time!