FOURTY NINE

CHAPTER 49

We have been together for a week now. The girls were all happy and screamed when I told them the news and the guys were finally happy that Jaehyun had the guts to tell me. I was happy. This week was one of the best weeks ever since I met Jaehyun, aside from what happened with Jane last week. She got suspended from school for the rest of the year and is now going to see a psychologist daily. It's been very calm lately and I like it. People around school started comming towards me and trying to talk to me more, I try to have a conversation with some of the people I find harmless but don't really talk for long because Jaehyun doesn't leave me alone anymore when guys are around. He is adorable. I am happy he gives me space at least but when other guys come and he thinks they might be a threat, he becomes protective and jealous. It's cute of him. Jaehyun has been comming over my place every day now and taking a walk with me and Casper. My eomma has been more cheerful and the house has been joyful also. Having Casper as an addition helped and have Jaehyun over helped a lot too. It was finally friday night of this week and Jaehyun was comming over to sleep at my place. I waited for him at my doorstep. When he arrived, I flashed him a smile and he came and sat next to me.

"Annyeong Jagiya~" He said and kissed my cheek.

"Annyeong Oppa" I said with a bigger smile.

"Wait, did you just call me Oppa for once?" He asked shocked.

"Ne, wae?"

"Say it more often. It's cute" he said kissing my cheek again.

"Do you want to go to the movies? I want to see that new action movie" I said.

"Ne, let's go now. Just let me put my bags in your room ara" he said and went in.

I waited for him and he finally came out. He interwined his fingers with mine and we left to the movies.

~Time Skip at the movies~

*Jaehyun's pov*

We arrived at the movies and ordered our tickets, ordered popcorn and drinks and went to our movie. Eun ate the popcorn before the movie and I sipped on the drink. Once it started, we were very quiet. I ocasionally took glances in Eun's way and smiled to myself. I am lucky that I told her to be mine. She is the best girlfriend one can have. I don't really know what came up to me but I turned Eun's face to face me and kissed her. After I let her go, I knew she was blushing and I chuckled a bit.

"What was that for? We are in public!" She whisper-yelled.

"Who cares. Everyone should know you belong to me and the popcorn does taste good" I said with a little playful smirk.

"Aish pabo" She said hitting my arm faintly.

~Time skip after the movie~

We left to go back home and ranted about the movie. The movie was pretty good but the best part was watching Eun's reactions. When we got home, Casper greeted us with kisses and we both took him out for him to go to the bathroom. When we went back inside with him, Casper went straight to bed and Eun went in her room to get changed. I walk in after she is dressed and I come and give her a back hug. Eun doesn't move and she puts her hands on mine. She kisses my cheek and smiles. I turn her around and look straight into her eyes.

"I love you, you know" I tell her.

"I love you to my little Casper" she says and ruffles my hair and I smile.

I lean in closer and close the gaps between us with a passionnate kiss. As I parted with her, she hugged me tightly.

"Let's go to sleep, shall we?" She said.

"Ne" I say getting in the bed and patting the empty space next to me.

She gets on the bed and I turn to have her in my arms.

"Jaljja Jagiya" I say.

"Jaljja Oppa" She replies faintly.