TWENTY FOUR

CHAPTER 24

"YAH! YOU CHEATED! I WANT A REMATCH NOW!" I said with fury.

"Mianhe Eun but I have a good reason why I did that for Jaehyun" Taeyong replied.

"What is that?" I asked.

"You were scaring us all and also I had to let Jaehyun win" Taeyong said truthfully.

"Wae!?" I asked.

"Let him tell you" He said as he pointed at Jaehyun.

"Since I won, I get to chose what the loser does. Eun. I want you to come over my house for supper next friday so you can meet my parents. I think my parents should meet you because they know a lot about you, also because of Taeyong" He said and looked to the side a bit.

I felt my cheeks burn up because of what he just asked me.

"S-sure. I don't mind. It's because YOU WON WITH THE HELP OF TAEYONG THOUGH THAT I HAVE TO DO THIS AND CAN'T COMPLAIN!" I say as I look towards Taeyong with eyes ready to kill.

"Mianhe! It's not my fault! Next time you can have a rematch" he said with his hands over his face.

I walked up to him and punched him.

"You hurt me again! I won't be surprised if I go the the hospital because of you" he said rubbing his hurt arm and Chaeyoung walked up to him.

"Eun, I know this was the competition finale, but you shouldn't scare us like that" She said truthfully.

"Ne, Chaeyoung is right about that. It's also just a game" Jihye replied.

"Just a game?!" All the boys and I said at the same time.

"Yah, girlies. This is not just a game. This is a game that could possibly help with the future of fighting" Taeyong said.

"Taeyong, your joking about that. Let me take the lead." I said and walked in front of the girls.

"Chaeyoung, Jihye, if this was just a game, explain how we are all closer to eachother? You usually never see me talk to Ten that much because you are always with him but when I come over here, I get to talk to him and all. That is how we keep our friendship solid. Taeyong, well I just want to beat his butt so he can know that I am better" I said and stuck my tongue out to Taeyong.

"You really feel that way because of a video game? Well, if it did keep you guys friends and all, then I guess I should not complain" Jihye said in defeat.

I looked over to the guys and winked. I put my hands behind me and they high-fived me all. It's easy to convince them sometimes. for the rest of the night, we watched an action movie. It was about 11pm when it finished and we all decide to go rest. I woke up around 1 feeling anxious. I had no idea why so I decided to step out of the house and go for a walk alone. I felt relief once I walked out of the house and went for a walk. As I was walking, I felt a pair of arms wrapping around me.

"What are you doing outside alone Eun?" I heard Jaehyun ask.

"Did I wake you up?" I asked.

"Ani, I felt that the couch was empty next to me and saw you weren't there. I looked in the house and you were not there so my last option was outside" He said.

"Ne, I am outside but taking a walk to cool off" I replied.

"Cool off for?"

"I woke up feeling anxious. I felt knots in my stomac so I went outside" I said without even trying to lie about how I was really felling.

"Ara, well let's go back. I am sure you are cooled off now" He said.

"Ne, let's go" I said and held onto his arm since I was freezing.

"You should've put your hoodie on" He said and took off his.

"Ne, I know and yah, don't give me yours! You will freeze" I said.

"Aniyo. I am hot and you are freezing so take it" He said and handed it to me.

"Fine. Gomawo" I said and put it on.

We got back to Taeyong's and I fell asleep on the couch next to Jaehyun again.