The Beginning

All high schools have cliques. It's unavoidable but also uncanny at how it keeps order.

Most schools have cliques that separate each skill and interest and form many groups of like-minded people all over the school, like in Mean Girls or the first High School Musical movie.

Some schools have members of different cliques accidentally finding common interest with each other thanks to a similar situation, such as the rest of the High School Musical movies or The Breakfast Club.

Then there's my school. The cliques are a mixture of the two above scenarios, in which the school is very much separated into jocks, nerds, etc but there's also one supergroup everyone calls 'The Boys'.

I've only been at this school for a week but, thanks to extensive research and flying rumors,  I've managed to find out a lot about them in that short while. It's the start of Senior Year for me and this group yet I've learnt that they've ruled the school for almost their whole time here. I can't imagine senior jocks being scared of a group of sophomores though.

First 'Boy' is Heath Hussar. He's the delinquent and is almost always in trouble, whether it be with the cops, the school or his parents. He's up for a challenge and cares little for school or other people's feelings. He likes rules only to break them and likes to test boundaries.

Then there's Zane Hijazi. Zane's the brawn of the group. At a massive 6'2 and over 200 pounds, he's the 'jock' and not afraid to show his strength. Ironically he's not very fit, he's the wrestling star. Yet he still manages to remain Quarter Back of the schools champion football team. He's beaten more people up than anyone else in the entire school, a record one wouldn't think needs to be held.

Next is Todd Smith, the artist. Todd's all about expression. Like Zane, he also fights and like Heath, he also breaks the rules. He likes to tag buidings all around the city but he never gets caught. Heath actually doesn't get punished much either now and neither does Zane. Thanks to David.

David Dobrik is the hacker and the charmer. He knows everything about computers and how to get into them and he also knows how to sweet talk anyone into anything, hence how he can get the boys all out of trouble. He changes grades and schedules for a fee. He claims to not get caught but even if he does, he gets himself and the others out of it. Which brings me to Scotty.

Scotty Sire is the King of Rutherford High, self proclaimed but also agreed on by everyone. He's difficult because his 'clique' is the bad boy, mysterious and cunning. He gets any girl he wants, usually from other schools because he's bored of everyone here. He's the head of the table, top of the foodchain and has the entire school, thanks to his boys, wrapped around his pinky finger.

So what do these boys have to do with me?

Like I said, I only started here a week ago and was instantly labled as the one thing 'The Boys' don't have.

A nerd.

Also a girl that's not willing to fuck them but mainly a nerd.

'Nerd' isn't really who I am. yes I'm smart and yes I get good grades but I also enjoy sports and music, a bit of an all rounder. But no one here gets to be an all rounder, thanks to many years of seclusion. So I wasn't even allowed to act out against it, I'd just make myself the subject of social suicide.

But after my first impression on 'The Boys', I figured I was socially dead. How wrong I was.

First sneak peak is up. The cover was hard to make because every photo of Scotty and Zane is them smiling and they're harder characters in this book. David was literally impossible so he is a more laid back character.

Not promising frequent updates <3