66. Kreepy Kennedy

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE!

Hi guys, I had an idea thanks to southwriter49 to update once a day for the twelve days leading up to Christmas and I think it's a fantastic idea! So there is a chapter here and started from the 14th of December, I will be uploading every day making my last daily update date the 25th, Christmas day! After that I will go back to once a week.

Merry Christmas and enjoy the chapter!

_________________________________

I managed to last through Chemistry without letting my fears get the best of me. The second I was out of that class, I grabbed David and pulled him close to me.

"Why the fuck was he in my seat? What did he do to Johnson?" I asked. David shrugged.

"I have no clue! I don't even know who he is" He said.

"Do me a favour and find out anything and everything you can" I said and he laughed, catching me off guard.

"And what would be funny about that?" I asked and he laughed again.

"You realise you're becoming one of us right?" He said, earning a scoff from me.

"I am not!" I protested although I could see that it could be true.

"But you are Al! The second someone looks at Scotty like that, he asks me to do the same thing. You're a boy, and you know it" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, I've gotta get to algebra. See ya later" I said, heading off towards my next class.

As expected, I walked past Gabbie Hanna and she gave me a look filthier than her attitude. I simply smiled, taking her by surprise more than anything. I laughed to myself as I walked into Algebra, taking my seat between Scott and Heath.

"Everything okay with you?" Heath asked and I shrugged.

"Before you hear from anyone else Kameron and I had a small disagreement in Chemistry" I said and Heath glared at me.

"Kameron Kennedy? What did he want with you?" He asked, in a tone that said our paths shouldn't have even met, not a tone of defence.

"I have no idea but he managed to get Johnson to switch us around so David and Elton were sitting a table over from me and he was in my seat, blocking me from them. He attempted to flirt with me and then attempted to threaten me" I said and HEath tensed up.

"Relax Hussar, she's in control. She knows more than enough to know how to defend herself." Scott said in a relaxed tone.

"He's right, I know what I'm doing." I said and Heath sighed, relaxing.

"I know you do" He said, grabbing my hand under the desk.

Unfortunately Heath was sat on my left so the hand he grabbed was my weak one that had been broken by Zane, almost rebroken by Todd and just now grabbed by Kameron. And even the best of my lying abilities wouldn't convince Heath that I wasn't in pain.

"What-" He began but I cut him off.

"Todd fucked it more and I knocked it the other day. It's tender, it's fine" I said and he relaxed again.

"I'll never get over the fact that you can do that to Heath" Scott muttered.

"What? Calm him down? It's easy" I said with a shrug.