4. They're Trying To Ruin My Life, I'm Convinced

I had actually managed to forget about everything happening right up until lunch. I sat, alone as usual, and began to read through my English notes while mindlessly eating the 'food' served in the school cafeteria.

It wasn't until the entire cafeteria was silent that I realised something was happening.

Of course it was just 'The Boys' walking in, making a scene as usual. I briefly looked up and looked back down, hoping they didn't notice I cared. Well I didn't, I was just curious as to why the world suddenly stopped.

Instead, I went back to my English notes, the five of them walking right by the table I was sitting at. Scotty turned and looked at me, which I only knew because I had foolishly looked up at them, my own curiosity getting the better of me.

I didn't break eye contact though, I maintained it for the whole time and then went back to my notes. Just one more class and all this is over. Looking at Todd, he didn't appear to be in a great mood so here's hoping he wouldn't try talk to me as he was also in my art class and for some strange reason also sat next to me.

I sighed, looking at my watch before packing up and heading to art early, not wanting to face anyone else.

The bell went as I walked across the courtyard after heading to my locker to grab my stuff to take home. That way I wouldn't need to go after school and could just leave.

I walked in and took my usual seat. Todd usually sat on the right of me and another guy sat on the left. He came in and sat down before Todd arrived. But when Todd did arrive, he wasn't the only 'Boy'. Heath walked in with him. Todd took his seat and Heath took the one to the right of him.

"I can't believe you're taking art" Todd muttered.

"I like art" Heath said with a shrug.

"I don't need help" Todd hissed in an almost inaudible voice.

"He thinks you do" Heath hissed back just as quiet, Todd grumbling.

"Get over it asshole, I'm in your fucking class" Heath muttered, pulling out a sketch book.

"Hussar, what are you doing in my class?" Miss Avery asked. She was really chill and laid back and Heath flashed her a crooked smile that could easily be a smirk.

"I like art so I got transferred" He explained. She shrugged and took attendance before allowing us to continue what we were doing. Todd was most definitely in a bad mood, demonstrated when Heath really began to piss him off.

About twenty minutes into the class, Heath looked at Todd's work.

"You got something there" Heath said, touching the page of Todd's book.

"Don't touch my shit" Todd snapped, forcing Heath's hand away.

"Oh yeah? Whatcha gonna do about it?" Heath asked. Todd turned and glared into Heath's eyes.

"I will not hesitate your kick your ass" He spat.

"Yeah and I won't hesitate to kick yours" Heath spat back, most definitely not going to back down from Todd.

"Boys" Miss Avery warned.

"You're just sour because Allie rejected you" Heath said in a matter-of-fact tone. If I hadn't heard him call me Allie, I'd have sworn he was talking about someone else.

"Shut your fucking mouth" Todd hissed.

"Not my fault you're creepy in love with her" Heath said. He knew full well I could hear as well.

"I'm going to break your nose" Todd promised.

"I'll still get more girls than you. Because I don't stalk them in parks" He said and I gulped.