16. Disgustingly Cute

When I pulled away, Heath looked down at me with a look of confusion and surprise but also pleasure on his face.

"Where the fuck did that come from?" He asked with a laugh and I swear I went bright red.

"I-I'm Uh I'm so sorry. I-I don't kn-know what came over m-me" I stuttered, looking around for the easiest way to run for the door, Heath laughing and pulling me in once again, igniting the same sparks I had just seen before.

"Wow" I mumbled and he nodded.

"Didn't think you had it in you to be honest Holt." He said.

"I didn't think I had it in me either" I said honestly, still wondering if I did in fact just kiss Heath Hussar or not.

"The guys are going to get a kick out of this" He said with a chuckle as I glared at him.

"You must be joking if you seriously think you can tell them about this!" I said and he laughed.

"Relax Al, I'm not going to tell anyone, not until you do." He said.

"How do I know you're not lying?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Would I lie to you?" He asked and I shrugged.

"You already have, twice" I mentioned and he rolled his eyes.

"Hardly. All I told you was I beat Zane up for several reasons, you being one of them. I stretched the truth if anything" He said and I looked up at him, him catching my eye and realising I was serious.

"I'm not lying Allie, no one knows. Although I don't guarantee the boys won't find out, they'll pick it up." He said and I sighed.

"Whatever I don't care how they find out, so long as its not from you" I said and he nodded.

"I can promise that" He said, linking his pinky through mine.

"If they do find out, they're not allowed to spread it without permission. MY permission" I said and he nodded, releasing our pinkies

"Of course" He said with a smile.

"So, now what?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Do you want to go home?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Not particularly." I admitted and he smiled.

"Didn't think so, how about we watch a movie instead?" He asked and I nodded as he lead me over to the couch, the two of us sitting close together, feeling very comfortable with each other.

"I better text my brother and tell him I'm not planning on coming home tonight" I said and he looked at me.

"You're not going to go home?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Not in the mood, I'll sleep on the couch" I said and Heath chuckled.

"Seeing as you're going to be here more often, you'd better see this" He said, pulling me to my feet and noticing the cast.

"What the?" He asked.

"Zane, broke my arm." I said and he tensed up.

"Relax" I said, slipping my right hand into his left and he instantly did so.

"Come on" He said, leading me towards a door I hadn't noticed yesterday. I was lead into a hallway with three extra doors

"This place has rooms?" I asked and he nodded.

"Two of them with double beds that David helped us get, one with a single bed. The single bed is Todd's because he doesn't like the idea of one of us sleeping in the same bed he has to sleep in when he stays." He said and I laughed a little.