5. Don't Mess With The Bull

The next day I walked to school not knowing what to expect. I knew I would be the talk of the school for what happened with Todd, I knew that Todd had photos of me and I knew that I had fucked off every one of the boys except Scotty at one point or another.

Either way, I walked in to school confident that they weren't going to tear me down.

I took my seat in homeroom and found every eye on me. Not that I could tell very well, my glasses were really dirty.

As I felt my face to clean them, I gasped in realisation.

I hadn't even put them on this morning, I was so worried about what everyone else would be saying about me.

"Fucking hell" I muttered, going into my bag and grabbing a set of emergency contact lenses. I awkwardly placed them in my eyes in front of the whole homeroom, now able to see everyone. Unfortunately.

"Where are your frames Allie baby?" Heath muttered.

"Why do you care?" I scoffed and he shrugged. I sighed silently, feeling bad for shutting him down.

"Must have forgotten them in the mad rush this morning" I answered honestly, grabbing my book from my bag and reading through it. I didn't have English until third period but I had to have some work on Othello done. Well I didn't have to, I wanted to.

And I have to suffer through biology and art before then, so I might as well be nice to one of the two 'Boys' in art with me.

Of course homeroom doesn't last long so in no time the bell had gone and I was heading to Biology.

Thankfully it wasn't controlled by a seating plan so I was free to walk in and sit right next to Elton.

Unfortunately because we weren't controlled by a seating plan, Scotty was free to walk in and sit right next to me.

"Infamy" Elton whispered to me and I rolled my eyes with a smile.

"Alissa Holt, we meet at last" Scotty said with a sinister kind of smirk playing on his lips.

I ignored him and began to look over my homework, double checking it was all correct.

"Now there's no need to be rude" Scotty tutted.

"I just want to check my homework and get on with learning about Biology" I said, looking at him.

"You've got guts. Not too many people who are the talk of the entire school would continue to make themselves the talk of the entire school." He said and I shrugged.

"What can I say? I'm not like anyone else" I said and he shrugged.

"I can see that. But you should know that as long as you fight us, your social status is as good as gone" He threatened.

"Good thing I don't give a damn about my social status, huh?" I said, kind of used to the entire class looking at me in awe or shock.

"You've got a death wish" Elton whispered.

"I'm here to graduate and get out. I couldn't care less about their little 'clique'." I said and he smiled.

"You do have guts. That's refreshing" He said as our teacher walked in, starting the class. Scotty still looked completely shocked. I looked at him and shrugged before continuing to read over the notes.

Eventually the bell for second period went and we all filed out of the class. Scotty was ahead of Elton and I and some guy ran up to him.

"That Holt chick got you good Sire, you should have seen your face!" He said, slapping Scotty on the shoulder.