27.Just Like A Tattoo

"How was that experience?" Zane asked as they walked in. Heath walked right in and straight to me.

"Are you okay?" He asked and I actually laughed.

"I'm fine! It hurt but not as bad as I thought." I said, pulling up the hoodie to reveal my word.

"Good job Lacoste" Heath said rather begrugingly.

"Calm down baby" I whispered, wrapping my arms around his waist. Heath instantly relaxed and I knew why. I'd never been one for pet names but I always let it slide with Heath. This was the first time I called him 'baby' or anything other than Heath and neither of us were expecting it.

"Okay" He whispered, pressing a kiss to the top of my head.

"It looks good" Heath said, looking Romeo in the eye and giving him a smile. Romeo smiled back, half nervously and half shocked that I was able to get through to Heath like that.

"Jeez, I like her. Keep her around" Romeo joked, cleaning up his station.

I felt Heath glare and tense up again.

"Relax" I said with a laugh and he looked down at me.

"Do you understand how much you've changed him in five days?" David asked with a laugh.

"Shut your mouth Dobrik" Heath spat.

"You've turned him into Todd" Zane said in realisation, him and David cracking up.

"Shut up! I'm not him" Heath and Todd said at exactly the same time. At that point it became too much and we were all in hysterics, Todd and Heath included.

"Okay, lets get this show on the road. Allie, get in the truck" Heath commanded.

"Magic word?" I asked.

"Huh?" He asked back, me rolling my eyes.

"What's the magic word?" I asked again, waiting for him to say 'please'

"Now" He said, his face dead serious.

"Close enough" I said with a sigh as we walked out, me thanking Romeo one last time.

"What did the two of you talk about?" Heath asked.

"That's none of your business" I said and Heath shook his head.

"You are the biggest bucket of surprises I've ever met" He said, pulling up to the place.

"I'll take that as a good thing" I said as I climbed out of his truck.

"Are we going to get into some tutoring? Seeing as I have just been branded by you guys." I said, walking into the place.

"Left my books at school" Scotty said with a shrug, followed by a chorus of 'same' from the other four.

"You five are absolutely awful. How do you expect to graduate if you don't bring your books?" I asked and they all shrugged.

"Look, I'm going to start today whether you want me to or not. Who's first?" I asked. I wanted Zane to be first because I feel Zane wanted to be first, given what happened this afternoon. I had a feeling he wasn't going home anytime soon and that would give him an excuse to be basically alone here so the boys didn't question him.

No one raised their hands, great.

"Aww looks like no one wants to study, hwo about you and I hang out instead?" Heath asked and I laughed as he pulled me into a hug.