70. Sex Ed

ALLIE:

It was pretty clear that I was pissed off, although no one but Scott knew why.

Thankfully, and surprisingly, Zane and Todd never questioned it. Not once. And thanks to that, I was ably to work it all out through the physical activities of the class. So by the time I finished class and walked towards David's Tesla I was actually feeling less angry.

"Alright, you ready?" David asked as I felt someones hands over my eyes.

"Well I was" I joked, turning around and getting wrapped up in Heath's arms.

"If you don't behave, I'm telling your mom on you" I threatened, kissing his lips.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. I love you" He said and I grinned.

"Love you too Heath" I said as he released me, allowing me to climb into David's car.

As we drove away, David looked at me and grinned.

"And you're happy because?" I asked and he shrugged.

"I got my English paper back today. I got a fucking A+ Alissa!" He said and my eyes went wide.

"Oh my god! Congratulations!" I gushed and he grinned.

"Liza was so fucking proud of me." He said with a laugh as I looked over at him, not being able to bite back my own laughter.

"Yeah, I can tell by the huge hickey she left on your neck" I said and his smile instantly dropped. As soon as we hit a stop light, he looked in his visor mirror.

"Fuck!" He exclaimed, only making me laugh further.

"Oh that bitch" He muttered as the light went green and someone behind him honked.

"Yeah yeah, I'm driving" He muttered to no one in particular.

"Well that was an eventful 30 seconds" I said after a little bit of silence. David looked to me and I couldn't hold it anymore and began to laugh until I cried. He sighed and kept driving, eventually pulling up outside the place.

"Hurry up, The sooner we finish this the sooner I can go see my girlfriend" David said as we walked inside.

"I can understand why you'd want to see her again" I said, smiling really wide. David groaned and dropped his stuff on the ground.

"Can we just study?" David pleaded and I shrugged, a smirk still playing on my lips.

"Whatever lover boy" I said, sitting on the couch and pulling out our notes

We began to get into our work and soon enough we had managed to study for about an hour.

"Do you remember that day you first tutored me?" David asked as we took a quick break. I nodded gingerly at the memory.

"Yeah, I remember." I said cautiously and he smiled.

"Your mom looked like she was going to have a heart attack" He said, the memory of having a boy in my room making me smile slightly.

Soon enough we were both laughing at the thought.

"If only she knew what would happen. I'm seventeen and living with my boyfriend" I said with a chuckle.

"Your boyfriend, who happens to be Heath Hussar. Yet you're still a virgin" David said bluntly. I happened to be taking a drink at that moment and proceeded to spit it all over the coffee table and my notes.

"Good one, loser" David said, losing control and laughing harder than before as I groaned.

"You're an ass" I said, cleaning up after myself. David shrugged.