69. Leave Me Alone, Forever

ALLIE:

The next day I woke up and groaned into Heath's shoulder.

"That's one way to wake up" He grumbled back in his morning voice.

"Only Zane, Scott and Elton know what happened yesterday. I dont want a huge fucking deal made out of me again" I said with a sigh. Heath sighed too, him pulling me into his figure.

"Everything will be fine" He croaked and I sighed again, wishing this moment could be at least a little longer.

"I know it's been rough but it won't last forever" He said again.

"But this will, right?" I asked and I felt him nod.

"Forever and a day" He said, his eyes still not opening.

"We should probably get up and get ready for school" I said and he laughed, releasing me.

"And she's back" He joked, putting his glasses on and rolling out of bed.

When we arrived at school, everything seemed normal.

But I knew Todd and David wouldn't be able to resist asking what happened. Knowing the two of them, they're probably having bets on what happened.

Surprisingly neither of them said anything during class when I saw them. And again at lunch, the subject was never brought up. Their eyes had gone wide at the sight of me but that only lasted for a split second and then nothing followed, making me raise my eyebrows in suspicion.

I caught Scott catching my look and then he pulled his phone.

Not too long after he put his phone back, I felt mine vibrate in my pocket.

These guys were idiots but not dumb enough to not put two and two together if I pulled my phone out now. So I waited and continued to speak with them. Scott even checked his phone and text someone else a few more times, which would help them believe he's not texting me. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and sighed internally.

to: Holt
from: Scott

'I told them to keep their mouths shut. It's none of their business and if I had my way, Zane and Heath wouldn't have found out either'

If you had your way, huh?

to: Scott
from: Holt

'You couldn't even wish this didn't happen to me? Fuck you Scott Sire'

I hit send and looked to Zane and Todd.

"We should head over to the gym seeing as it's on the other side of the school" I said and they nodded.

"We still got ten minutes of lunch left" Heath protested and I rolled my eyes, kissing his cheek.

"We have to get there and change clothes" I pointed out with a smile and he sighed.

"Yeah okay, I'll see you after tutoring" He said, kind of defeated.

"Behave for Liza, or else" I jokingly warned, making him grin as Todd, Zane and I filed out of the cafeteria and towards the gym.

"Why are we leaving lunch so early again?" Zane asked. I turned to the two of them and shrugged.

"Scott's really good at giving me one look that makes me mad nowadays." I said with a shrug.

"You're becoming one of us" Todd said with a spluttering laugh. I turned away from them and continued my walk towards the gym