26. Initiation?

"If you seriously think I'm going to get a tattoo, you're fucked" Was the first sentence anyone spoke and it was mine, as expected.

"Scott you told me if she agreed, she wouldn't have to get this" Heath pleaded as Scott shrugged.

"She's one of us, it's one of our traditions to get your left hip tattooed" Scott said and I pulled Heath's shirt up and examined it again. In a very intricate and delicate font read the word 'Delinquent'

"I want to see the others" I said and Heath sighed, looking to David who stood and exposed the same place on his body.

'Hacker'

Todd and Zane followed suit and I read theirs too.

'Artist' and 'Jock'

"What about you? I want to see yours" I said, looking at Scotty.

"As you wish" He said, revealing his word.

'Leader'

"You expect me to get the word 'nerd' permanently tattooed on my body?" I asked, rhetorically really because there was no way in hell.

"That's exactly what we expect" Scotty said.

"Maybe hers doesn't have to say 'nerd' as such" Heath blurted, every eye suddenly landing on him except Zane who was lost in a trance.

"Maybe Allie's could say something more appropriate to her" He said.

"What's more appropriate than nerd?" Scott asked.

"Human" Zane said, not breaking his trance for a while. He eventually looked up at me though, continuing his speaking.

"Alissa's tattoo could say human. Then she would not only be a part of the group but she'd always have something to remind her of who she is" He said.

"I'm down for that" I said.

"Seriously? You'll get his dumb tattoo?" Heath asked and I nodded.

"I think Zane makes a point. I don't want to brand myself as a nerd because I'm so much more than that. If the last two weeks have taught you guys anything, it's that I'm more than that." I said and Heath nodded, pulling me back in.

"Seriously,enough with the PDA, it's freaking me the fuck out" Todd said.

"Like I said, get used to it. It's only been five days and it's only going to get worse." He said.

"Wait so you guys got together that night?" David asked, doing the math and realising five days ago was Thursday.

"Not in that way! God, why do you all think I fucked her first chance I got?" Heath said.

"Because you're Heath Hussar" Todd said with a shrug.

"Well I'm trying to be just Heath, if you don't mind." Heath grumbled as I rolled my eyes.

"Give them a break, they're not used to it. I'm not used to it yet" I whispered, pecking him on the cheek. He instantly relaxed as the others gagged

"Oh get fucked!" Heath exclaimed as the room burst into laughter.

"I've never seen this side of you guys" I mentioned and Heath smiled down at me.

"What? The human side?" He asked and I nodded.

"Since I've been here you've all been assholes on the outside. I didn't know you even liked each other" I joked and Heath chuckled.

"Oh we don't" He joked, the other four flipping him off.