99. Rivals and Friends

SCOTTY:

"What the hell do you four want?" I asked. They looked shocked.

"We came to see what was up with you" Todd said.

"Yeah, you're on the other side of town. You never come here. Ever" Zane said.

"Well maybe today I just wanted a change in scenery." I said and they all looked to each other before looking back to me. And the group of guys standing behind me, our rival gang.

"If you wanted a change of scenery you should have gone to another city before you came here. I warned you about what would happen if I saw you on this side of town Sire" Their leader said from behind me.

"You back down Harrison, or else" Todd said. Their leader, British bad boy Harrison Webb, only laughed.

"You don't scare me Smith, you never have." He said.

"Seriously Scott, let's just get out of here" Heath said.

"Heath Hussar? Do my eyes deceive me or are you actually here and ready to fight?" Harrison's right-hand-man JC Caylen said.

"Oh this is gonna be fun" Kian Lawley said, cracking his knuckles. JC and Kian were kinda like Pinky and The Brain. JC was The Brain, short, smart and logical. Kian was Pinky without a doubt. He was tall, dumb and a complete idiot. Like seriously, all of my friends are miles smarter than him and that's saying something. But Kian's not nice. He's an absolute dick and he'll beat up anyone JC and Harrison tell him to.

Like right now. See these guys have heard rumours about Heath seeing as they'd never seen him in action. But people who had seen him fight had spread news about it and these guys think he's competition. But he's not, he's better.

"I'm not here to fight" Heath said as Kian groaned.

"Why not!" He said, frustratedly.

"Look, Scott. You warned us never to come over this side of town so why are you here?" Heath asked as I smirked.

"Didn't she tell you?" I asked, meaning Alissa spreading all the news about me loving her.

"Tell me what? She came home yesterday and went to bed because she was sick. She said nothing happened except you were in a mood" He said and I closed my eyes for a brief second and thanked my lucky stars Alissa wasn't a gossip.

"Yeah well she was right, I am in a mood and I'm working through it. You four shouldn't have come here" I said.

"And you think you should have?" JC asked from behind me.

"Look Sire, I warned you what would happen if I saw you on my turf again" Harrison said, his voice getting closer to me. I turned to face him.

"If I wasn't scared of you before when I was alone, what makes you think I'm scared of you now with my boys to back me up?" I asked, in the same sinister tone he had used.

"Also starting something would be pretty dumb seeing as you're outnumbered and Kian would probably end up punching JC because he'd get caught up in all the action" I said as my friends snickered behind me.

"Get out of here" Harrison demanded.

"Oh we're leaving. You don't have to worry about that anymore" I said, turning and walking towards my friends.

"Let's go" I said, them following behind me.

"Did you drive here?" Zane asked and Todd shook his head.

"No he wouldn't have, knew David would track his car down" He said and I shrugged at how well these guys knew me.

"Front seat of the Tesla's all yours" David suggested as Heath shook his head.