106. No More Mr Nice Guy?

ALISSA:

I woke up the next morning with a weird feeling in my stomach. Before I could wonder why, the memories of last night came flooding back and I sighed deeply as I climbed out of Scott's bed and made my way to the bathroom.

God I wish none of this had ever happened. I wish I had never even met these boys some days. I have no idea how today is even going to go down. Heath definitely knows I know something, because I heard Scott tell him last night when he thought I was asleep.

And Heath's stupid but he's not going to miss school. Because it'll attract too much attention and he won't want that, he'll want everything to stay as normal as possible. Which as much as I also want that, I just want everything to be out in the open because I can't stand feeling like this.

I sighed as I climbed into the shower at the Sire's house. If I could wash all of this off, I'd be so much happier. But I'll settle for relaxing under the hot water for as long as I can.

A knock broke me out of my thought process, followed by a familiar voice.

"Holt?" Scott called.

"Yeah?" I called back.

"We have to get going soon" He said and I sighed, turning off the water and wrapping myself in a towel.

"I'll be five minutes" I called back through the door.

"I'll be in my room" He replied as I began to get dressed.

I really didn't want to go to school today, not given the way things went yesterday. But in the end, avoiding it was only going to make everything worse. We should deal with it as soon as possible.

I got dressed and exited the bathroom, walking into Scott's room.

"Morning" He said, not looking up at me.

"I want today to be over already" I said with a sigh as I sat on his bed.

"The sooner we deal with it, the easier it'll be" Scott said and I sighed yet again.

"I hate it when you're right" I muttered and I looked at him to find him smirking.

"Come on, let's get going" He said and I nodded.

Boy, the looks we got walking into the school grounds was something. I mean as far as anyone in this school was concerned, Scott Sire and I should have hated each other the most out of the entire school body.

I don't think a single person didn't stare at us or nudge their friends into staring.

"Man people need to learn to mind their own business" Scott said loudly as I rolled my eyes.

"Don't give Heath shit today, let him explain later" I said and he nodded.

"Same to you" He said, looking past me where Heath was walking towards Scott and I.

"See ya later Holt" Scott said, walking away before Heath reached us.

"What was he doing talking to you?" Heath asked, defensively.

"Don't even try to pretend we both don't know what happened last night. And until we get to the place this afternoon to discuss it, don't even try talk to me" I said, turning my back on him as I walked into our homeroom class.

"Allie-" He began as I turned to him. Thank god no one was in here yet seeing as we were early.

"No Heath, not here. After school" I said, taking my usual seat and pulling out the homework I had abandoned when I had gone to Scott's last night in pursuit of Heath.