103. Ruined

HEATH:

"I don't want to do this" I said to Harrison when I arrived.

"You must want to in some small way, why else would you show up Hussar?" He said and I glared.

"Hard not to when you threatened to hurt my girl" I spat, thinking about what Harrison had said to get me here.

"Look, its nothing major. There's just a guy who owes me money and if he doesn't give it to me tonight then you're going to speed up the process." Harrison said.

"And your own guys or the rest of the brawn on this side of town couldn't cut it?" I joked.

"Oh I had plenty of people I could have given the job to. But that would involve owing them a favour. Where as with you it was simple. I saw Scott today, mentioned your girlfriend and by the look on his face knew I had an advantage point on all of you." Harrison said.

"So you're threatening me into doing it?" I asked.

"Wow, she has been making you lot smarter. Correct again Hussar" Harrison said in his sickly sweet voice.

I weighed up my options. If I got caught I'd be going to juvie, I'd lose every chance I had at going to college and my criminal record would not disappear when I turned eighteen, instead it would follow me forever.

But if I didn't do this for Harrison he would get to Alissa, I knew he would. And I'd rather risk my relationship with her than risk her life. Which if she knew that I know she'd understand. But that was the tough part about this moment right now. She couldn't know because as much as I'd want her to understand, I'm still doing everything I said I'd never do again if I got a chance with her.

So my only hope was that this happened and no one would find out about it. Although I think there was a very slim chance of that happening tonight.

"How long is this going to take?" I asked Harrison as his eyes smiled at the fact that he knew he had me on his side.

"I think I need to introduce you to some people first" He said, sending a text. Not too long later his sidekicks Kian and JC showed up.

"Heath Hussar, what the hell do you want?" JC asked.

"Relax, I asked him here" Harrison said, holding his hand up to stop them.

"Why?" Kian asked.

"Because Heath here used to do some dirty work for me. I kept it from you two because you'd only get jealous" Harrison said, his eyes not leaving mine.

"Wait, what?" Kian asked as JC rolled his eyes.

"Idiot! It means all those secret hits that Harrison had performed were done by him" He sad, pointing at me.

"Wait, they never knew I did shit for you?" I asked, looking from JC to Harrison who shrugged.

"Why would they need to know?" He asked and I shrugged in response.

"But he's one of Sire's now, isn't he?" JC asked and Harrison nodded.

"He is. But I'd rather blackmail than owe a favour and it just so happens Hussar here is in love" Harrison said. I tensed up at the thought of him hurting Allie and he noticed as my face went red and my clenched knuckles went white.

"And my love for her is the absolute only reason I'm even here right now. Who do I hit and when?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"Eager and cunning, two qualities I like in a person. You two could do to learn from Heath's ways" Harrison said, looking to JC and Kian respectively.