82. I Need You

Thankfully for Heath, no one brought up that afternoon and before we knew it, it was Christmas day. Because we both knew his dad and brother now knew what had happened. Cori's great like that. But like I said, I wasn't too mad.

As good as the Hussar's were to me, I was very rarely embarrassed around them when it came to our relationship nowadays. They knew a lot because they were a close family and the only person who hated it was Heath. But I got so much joy from seeing the blush on his face, in the most twisted kind of way.

I rolled over in the morning, the time being 7:30. I was way too excited to sleep, knowing it was Christmas day. My first Christmas without my 'family' but it was also my first Christmas with the Hussar's. One of many I hoped.

I grinned to myself as I poked Heath in the nose. He stirred and groaned as he opened one eye.

"What?" He mumbled in his groggy morning voice. I simply continued to grin.

"It's Christmas!" I said, too cherry for the early time apparently. Heath closed his opened eye and sighed, basically falling back asleep.

"Heath!" I said, slapping him on the chest slightly.

"Ow! Okay, I'm awake!" He protested.

"It's Christmas baby" I whispered, kissing his lips. He kissed back and smiled at me as he sat up slightly.

"It is too. Merry Christmas Al" He said and I grinned even bigger than before.

"Merry Christmas Heath" I said, cuddling back into him.

We sat there for all of five minutes before I turned to him, too excited to contain anything more.

"What time does your family get up for Christmas?" I asked and he groaned, shoving me away slightly before pulling me into his arms again.

"We're adults Al, Christmas is no exception" He mumbled into my back.

"I know, I'm just excited to have a good Christmas for once" I said with a happy sigh, which was met with Heath's sigh.

"Come on, we'll make coffee and wake everyone up" He said and I turned to him.

"IT's okay, I can wait Heath. I know how to" I assured and he shook his head climbing out of the bed.

"After all you've done for me, the least I can do is get up early and celebrate Christmas with the woman I love" He said as tears welled up in my eyes.

"God damn it, I love you Hussar" I whispered as the two of us put our glasses on and walked out into the living room. I had socks on and had a skin colour band-aid over it while we had sex and showered, claiming I had accidentally cut myself shaving. Which he clearly believed. But now I had the band-aid off so that come present time, I can pull it right off and show him.

God I hoped Cori wouldn't call me an idiot.

I mean, I don't think she would but that woman surprises me sometimes and I can't say I wasn't expecting it if it was to happen. But I think she'll simply roll her eyes and secretly be happy.

Or at least that's what I hoped.

Heath began to make a pot of coffee, seeing as his entire family drank it-me included. Soon enough footsteps were heard in the hall and we were greeted by the appearances of Mark, Cori and Shane.

"And what's going on in here?" Cori asked, making their presence known as Heath and I hadn't heard them walk in, being too caught up in preparing breakfast, something Heath hadn't done for his family in years.

"Merry Christmas!" I said somewhat cheerily, especially for this early in the morning. Cori grinned.

"Merry Christmas babies" She said, all of us exchanging hugs and sentiments.