7. Social Status?

The blindfold was removed to reveal an abandoned classroom where Scotty, Zane and Todd were joined by Heath and David.

All of 'The Boys'

The tape was then ripped from my mouth.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" I screamed as soon as I could, Zane's hand slapping over my mouth.

"Shut your mouth right now Holt or else you're dead" He hissed and for reasons unknown, I stopped trying to yell for help. Zane cautiously moved his hand away from my mouth.

"Why did you kidnap me?" I asked and Zane glared at me.

"I told you to shut it!" He warned, only stopped by Scotty holding him back. But really only just touching him, God he had them trained like dogs.

"Alissa Holt" Scotty said.

"What do you want with me?" I asked and Scotty chuckled lowly, in a way that matched Todd's sinister smile. Creepy and terrifying.

"Are you going to do what you did to that guy? Force me to move schools?" I asked.

"Where did you hear about that?" Scotty asked, his face dropping. He was caught off guard by my knowledge.

"Why does it matter where I heard it?" I asked.

"Because that was classified information and I already threatened the entire school at the time from telling anyone. Teachers included. Now who spilled" He said, stepping closer to me until his face was an inch and a half away from my face.

"She's been talking to that kid Elton Castee" Zane supplied.

"Ah yes, Elton." Scotty said, remembering Biology when we talked.

"You leave him alone, you hear me?" I threatened.

"And you're going to do what exactly? You can't touch me darling, I'm Scotty Sire. I'm invincible in this school" He said in a quiet voice before backing away and pulling a sandwich from his bag, opening and eating it.

"Aren't you curious as to how we suddenly appeared in all your classes?" Scotty asked, taking another bite from his sandwich.

"Not particularly" I lied and Scott laughed.

"I've been in the lying business for seventeen years Holt, I know you're lying through your teeth. See David here, he can hack into anything from his laptop. So it really didn't take long to make sure at least one of us was in every class of yours. We had to keep an eye on you, you see" He said, taking another bite of that damn sandwich.

"Why? A pathetic seventeen year old girl like me is too much of a threat?" I teased and he looked at me, his playful attitude gone and replaced with a scary look. The look most people at this school wish they never have to encounter.

"You have to understand that what you're doing is not going to fly in my school." He said. At this point, I one hundred percent should have backed down, but I'm dumb I guess.

"I don't care what reputation you have, this isn't 'your school'." I said and he lunged at me, Zane holding him back.

"Come on, be cool" He said and Scotty sighed, calming himself down.

"You're infuriating" He whispered.

"You're not a walk in the park yourself" I retorted. He turned to the others and spoke softly.

"I don't care how you do it, just stop her making snide remarks" He said and my eyes grew wide as Zane and Todd walked over to me with very evil looking smirks on their faces.