78. A Whole Lot Of History

Hi everyone, quick message

Thank you all so much for your constant support and praise when it comes to this book. I never imagined I could write this well. This book has shown me that words are impacting, even in the form of fanfiction and that you should never let go of your dreams or brush them off. Keep at it, keep refining skills and soon enough you'll surprise yourself.

After this update I'm going to take a break and come back after New Years so that I can spend time with my family and friends. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and New Years, I'll see you in 2018 ❤️

HEATH:

Shit.

Shit, shit, shit, shit, SHIT!

Oh shit.

What the hell do I do?

Do I tell my mom? Do I tell the cops?

Jesus Christ, why now?

I looked down at the text, just to confirm my worst nightmare was actually coming true.

to: Hussar
from: DO NOT ANSWER

'I hope you're ready for me Hussar.'

I decided deleting the message would be a bad idea, as it may be needed in future. Lord knows the only reason I got in trouble last time was because I didn't have the text messages as proof.

I also got in trouble because I didn't tell my mom but I didn't think this was worthy of her knowing. Not yet anyway. I'd tell her if, and only if, things escalated further and I prayed like fuck they wouldn't. Simply because I knew what this person was capable of.

Right now it was the last day of school before Christmas break and I was about to head into English, Todd being in the class with me.

As soon as I sat down he looked to me.

"Did you get a text too?" He whispered and I nodded with a sigh.

"I honestly thought we'd escaped him when we left but apparently not." I said.

"Does your mom know he's here?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Since when have I ever been able to keep a secret from my mom? She found out a couple of weeks ago." I explained.

"My mom has no idea and I know telling her will only piss her off" He said and I smirked.

"And not telling her at all and having her find out is a better idea? My mom probably already told her anyway" I said and he sighed.

"I want to make sure this isn't going to get out of hand. If it even remotely begins to go in the same direction as last time, I'll tell her, the fucking cops, anyone." He said and I nodded.

"Same here." I said as we bumped fists in agreement.

"Lets hope it doesn't go in that direction" I said quietly and he breathed out as he nodded.

"I'm still in fucking therapy because of that cunt" Todd muttered and I sighed sympathetically.

It was my fault he was even involved in the first place. I know he didn't want to move to Florida, he could have so happily stayed and his mom may not have turned into the bitch she was to Todd. But no, I went down and took him down with me, and now we were both here where Todd Smith had grown into a moody, asshole of a guy.

Believe it or not, but there was once a time that I tolerated Todd Smith. I know, hard to believe but it's true. I used to actually like him. I mean he was my OG best friend. Our moms met in high school and we grew up together. He's been there since the beginning, even though we had drifted since Florida happened.