Rude Guest

A few years have passed since (Y/N)'s father disappeared. After he did ,(Y/N) ordered everyone to look for him. But after a year of searching, everyone grew tired of following a 13 year old girls orders and stopped looking. (Y/N) was made the new head of the (L/N) business and took full custody of the mansion and all of the money the business made. When news got out of a 13 year old female running a business and earning all that money, people went insane. Many volunteered to help her grow her business. While many wanted to manipulate her. They would send little threats that would scare a 13 year old. A normal ,13 year old though. Not one with a demon butler that was also making sure that nobody touched his princess.

"Listen here, girlie. You are going to make me your second hand, understood? You will do that and give me all of the money you make. ALL of it. If you don't, you'll make me mad. Do you want to make a big man like me mad?" A random man owning a much smaller and much poorer business had decided to pay the small girl a visit. Thinking that it is just a young girl in a house of servants, he sought no reason to be nice or bring anyone he needed to protect him. He gave her the 'scariest' glare he could hoping it would scare the girl.

It didn't.

(Y/N) didn't find it scary. In fact. She found it rather humorous. Him. The owner of a much smaller business, threatening the owner of a much larger business. To her it sounded like a joke. What idiot would threaten a higher standing business. She started giggling, like a child did when one of their parents pulled a funny face. The larger man raised a brow at her behaviour. Curious at why she hadn't agreed hastily, tears threatening to fall down her cheeks.

"You're very funny sir! Very funny!" She kept laughing until she needed to hold her sides to keep herself standing.

"Listen girl. I'm not joking. But I am getting mad. And my patience is running out. You will do as I say, got it?"

"Oh..." The girl had stopped laughing quite abruptly when the strange business man had stated he was not a joker. She narrowed her eyes as she glared at the rude man. During the time she had with him, Jason had made himself (Y/N)'s tutor.

~FLASHBACK~

He taught the normal stuff, English, maths, languages. But (Y/N) had requested he teach her how to control her anger problems. She explained about the marriage proposal and its abrupt finish and how she had nearly gone insane over it. He agreed, still keeping the same stoic face he always had on. He had decided on sparring. He explained to her that whenever she felt annoyed or that she felt that she needed to get a few things off her chest, she sparr with him. She had struggled at first. Being the young girl she was, if she couldn't do something right the first time she did it, she immediately gave up and hated the subject at hand. But she soon found out how strict Jason could be. While she was in her room sulking, he somehow locked the door from the outside despite it being on the inside of the door. She wiped her face on her sheets as she slided off childishly. She gripped the door handle and pulled at it. Only for it to click at the lock stopping it from opening.

"W-what?!" She did this multiple times. She looked down to the bottom of the door to check for anything stopping it from opening, instead she saw Jason's shadow.

"J-JASON! OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!" She kept on franticly pulling at the door hoping Jason would answer. Instead she was met with his usual silence. She could even picture his stoic face from the other side of the door.

"JASON!"

"Yes, Princess?" She irked at his normal gentlemanly behaviour that made her even more ticked due to the situation.