Them Again

" # Tomodachi ga iru na,

Watashi wa sorera o ōini aisuru!

Shikashi, karera ga shiranai koto,

Sore wa watashi no imōto mo karera o aishiteimasu ka!

Karera mo watashita aisu koto o negatte iru!

Watashi wa karera o aishiteimasu,

Hontōdesu!~ #"

Mai sung happily to herself as her and her twin sister, wandered the streets in search of their cute English girl's home.

"Mai, please try and lower your voice! You know how unwelcome we are around here. We don't want to disturb them!" Her older sister, said as she began to feel self conscious with all of the snarls and glares she was getting from noble locals.

Most of the nobles were some that had tried to buy the two twins, so they weren't exactly on the best of terms with the locals.

"Sonohoka, do you even know were you're going?" Ai asked, frowning.

Mai stopped walking and paused, before turning round and facing her sister, a huge smile plastered on her face. Ai's frown started to turn into a small smile as she thought Mai did.

"You do know?" She asked hopefully.

"Īe! I have NO idea were she lives, I was just gonna walk around and hope to find her!" Mai laughed as her twin grimaced. The twins had resorted to walking through the alleys to avoid the stairs from nobles, since Ai was becoming very uncomfortable with them.

"AIA!!"

The girls stopped when a loud shout was heard from one of the alleys they were passing. They were about to shrug it off when another shout was heard and a random trash can was hurdling towards them. Ai ducked at the last second causing it to hit Mai, who was behind her.

"KUSO!" She yelled as it hit her.

"Mai-san!"

More shouting was heard before the sound of people running away, caused Ai to prompt herself into looking down the Alley.

Standing their was a strange man.

He wore a fancy suit and had blackish-blue hair, with only one of his eyes showing.

He...was quite handsome to Ai.

She felt her cheeks beginning to burn while looking at him. The wind making his hair sway lightly and his face full of no emotion.

"Waga kamiyo..." Mai cursed in her own tongue, rubbing the side of her head where the trash can hit.

She sat up, wincing as she became slightly dizzy from sitting up to fast, and looked at her surroundings. She saw her sister hiding behind a wall and staring, unblinkingly, at something.

She slowly stood up and walked towards her sisters back, nearly falling over from the dizziness more than once, before going to put a hand on her back.

"He--" She started but was interrupted by Ai yelping out of shock and jumping back.

"EEK!"

She slipped on something that was on the floor, and just like her sister, she fell to the floor, her head making contact with the concrete.

The mysterious man that Ai had been looking at, turned to face where the noise had come from and saw the two twin girls.

Mai noticed the man and awkwardly waved at him.

"Uh...Hello...Sir?"

He didn't say anything, but started to walk over to them in a calm manor. He stopped and towered over Ai's unconscious figure on the floor (The impact her head had on the concrete knocked her out).

Mai noticed the strange man staring at his unconscious sister and glared.

"Ooooh no you don't, Hentai! Anata wa watashi no imōto o gōkan shite imasen!!" She spoke in Japanese thinking that he didnt understand and hoping that some how he could become confused with her go away.

So she was surprised when he spoke in fluent Japanese back to her.

"Watashi wa kono yōna nanika o muishiki no josei ni suru tsumori wanai..." His face was still as stoic as it was before, holding no emotion what-so-ever.

"You...You speak Japanese?..." She asked warily.

"Yes. Now, do you want me to help your sister or not?..." The man said sternly.

Mai gulped and contemplated on what to do.

She didn't know this man.

He was a stranger...

A stranger that was piCKING UP HER SISTER!!

The man had leaned down and picked Ai up into his arms, bridal style.

"Whoawhoawhoawhoa! What are you doing!? Put Nee-chan dOWN!!--"

He then picked Ai up by her dress and slung her over his shoulder.

After doing this, much to the protest and back punching from Mai, he jumped onto the roofs and started making his way somewhere.

"WHERE ARE YOU TALKING US!?" Mai screamed out, the winds making her hair go crazy and as well as her face.

"To my Princess." He said bluntly.

"YOUR WHAT?! YOUR PRINCESS?! IS THAT WHAT YOU SAID?! I CAN'T HEAR YOU, ITS TOO WINDY AND YOU'RE GOING TOO FAST!!" Mai had to scream to make sure the man could hear her, unfortunately he did hear her, but now it felt like his ears were bleeding.

"HELLO!? CAN YOU HEAR ME--!?"

She was cut off as the man dropped her onto the floor. She landed face first.

"Hey!" She yelled angrily.

The man smirked before knocking on the door of a manor. Only now did Mai realise that they were in front of a big mansion. She stared at it in awe for a bit before the massive door opened. It reviled...

"THE CUTE ENGLISH GIRL!!"