Frustration

"Elizabeth! El--! ELIZABETH!" Ciel ran after his fiance through the halls of his manor.

"G-GO AWAY CIEL! YOU OBVIOUSLY LOVE HER MORE THAN ME!" She screamed and carried on running.

He sighed loudly in annoyance. It seemed like she just wanted his attention, now that he thought more about it. He picked up the pace and grabbed her arm, and she yelped as he brought her to his chest. She sniffled quietly before nuzzling into his chest and sighing in content.

"I like this, Ciel. No...I love this..." She began to ramble and Ciel already knew where she was heading.

"Elizabeth....." He sighed.

"I wan't to do this with you all of the time. Forever."

"Elizabeth..." He said a bit louder.

"And we can do it! We can do it together!"

"Elizabeth." He said even louder.

"Me and you! And maybe some day, with our ch--"

"Elizabeth!" Ciel yelled and she visibly flinched. Her cheeks could be seen colouring as well as she realised she might have over done it a bit.

"Elizabeth, I..." He sighed in frustration, not knowing how to explain it to her. "I know you love me. And I love you to..."

She looked up from his chest and her face had brightened increasingly, she was grinning and her tears had stopped. She seemed to misunderstand what he was saying.

"......just not in the way you feel for me...." He whispered sadly to her and her face darkened.

"Is...is it because of (Y/N)..." She whispered in a monotone voice, burying her face back into his chest so it was sort of muffled.

Ciel breathed in deeply for a few seconds before exhaling.

"....Yes...." He sighed.

Elizabeth tensed and her grip tightened on his shirt.

She didn't speak a word.

Nostalgic memories flooded her mind.

The young blonde girl skipped through her friends manor.

She had noticed some changed in her friends behaviour.

He had become less talkative and would space out.

She thought it was weird how he would sometimes not come out of his room.

And she wanted to find out why.

She appeared outside his room and knocked on it.

"Ciel? Cieeel! It's Lizzy! Can I come in?" She asked.

But nobody answered.

So she knocked again.

"Ciel! Are you still sleeping? Come on! Wakey-wakey! Its time to get up!"

But yet again she received no reply.

She stretched her arms and went on her toes to try and reach the door handle.

She grabs it and tugs it open.

"Ci--!" Shes interrupted by the sound of sniffling, so she stopped speaking.

She looked inside the room to see it a mess, with toys, paper and other necessitates.

And in the corner of the room was a crying Ciel.

"Ciel? A-Are you okay?" She asked timidly.

The boy looked up suddenly and buried his face further into his knees.

"G-Go aw-away Eli-Elizabeth...." He whispered sadly.

"What? Why? Whats the matter? Who--" Elizabeth started to ask.

"Elizabeth, please!" The young boy shouted. "Please...just...just leave me alone..." He whimpered.

The blonde girl hesitated and had half a mind to leave him alone.

But instead, she walked over to him and grabbed his hands, causing him to look up at her.

"I-I sai-said--"

"I know what you said, Ciel. But I'm not leaving until you tell me whats the matter...." She said sternly but softly.

He sniffed before nodding slowly.

"M-My f-f-friend said sh-she cou-couldn't b-be my friend an-any-anymore..." He stuttered.

"But why?" Elizabeth wanted to know why his 'friend' would make him cry like this. She certainly couldn't be that much of a friend to do this to him.

"S-She didn't say why....She just s-sent me a letter saying she c-couldn't be with me an-anymore...." He let his tears start to fall again.

Elizabeth reached into her dress pocket and pulled out a hand-made handkerchief.

She brought it up to his face and wiped away his salty tears.

"D-Don't cry..." She said. "I don't like it when you cry. You can forget about this friend, because you have me now. And we'll get married when we're older and we'll be together forever!" She tried to cheer him up.

He sniffled and looked at her for a while, unblinkingly...

And wrapped his arms around her.

She felt her cheeks warm up but she hugged back.

"T-Thank you...Lizzy..."
She smiled at what he called her.

"We were so close back then..when we were kids..." Elizabeth whispered.

"I know. But times change. We can't always live in the past."

"But we can! We can do it, together! We can be together and make new memories like we did when we were children! Please Ciel! Give me a chance! Just one chance!" Elizabeth pleaded.

"Elizabeth. You already know I've made up my mind.--"

"BUT YOU GAVE HER A SECOND CHANCE!" Elizabeth shouted. "YOU LET HER BACK INTO YOUR LIFE AFTER SO MANY YEARS OF NOT SEEING EACH OTHER!! IF YOU CAN LET SOMEONE BACK INTO YOUR LIFE, WHY CANT YOU LET ME TRY TO MAKE IT BETTER!?" Tears were pouring down Elizabeth's cheeks.

"Ellizabeth it's not that simple!"

"WHY ISN'T IT THAT SIMPLE?! WHY--!"

The girl was interuppted by Jason storming angrily into the manor. His anger radiated off of him and his face could give a man nightmares.

"YOU IDIOT!" Jason yelled at Ciel. "HOW COULD YOU LEAVE HER ALONE WITH THAT PSYCHOPATH!?"

"What on earth are you screaming for!? Leave who with a psycopath!?" Ciel yelled angrily back at the butler.

"(Y/N)!!"

"(Y/N)? Who on earth are.....ALOIS!" Ciel yelled in realisation. "Why?! Whats happened to her!?"

"THAT BIPOLAR TOOK HER!"